PDA

View Full Version : Good news about lost cat

smudgley
12-11-2006, 11:54 PM
I spoke to a lady about a week ago who had lost her cat. She had only had the cat about a week,a rescue cat that was timid & had somehow sneaked outside. (not to be confused with the pedigree silver cat that my friend adopted & same thing happened, she's not been seen since)
Anyway the lady had done all the usual stuff so I said to put some food out at night & see if it goes, if it does it may be a greedy local cat, but it may be your cat. She phoned me the next day to say the food had gone. I said carry on putting food out each night & I will get a trap to you as soon as I have one free (we only have 2 in the branch), anyway she phoned me this morning to say the food goes every night & they are hopeful it's her taking it. She's just phoned me now (10.45pm:roll:) to say that she's just seen her cat,so it's def her taking the food. I will try & get a trap to her soon to try & catch her & get her back inside whilst she settles in to her new home.

good eh?

Mags
12-11-2006, 11:57 PM
That's brilliant Smudgley, I hope you manage to catch her and she is back where she belongs......:D

Moli
13-11-2006, 12:04 AM
Fantastic Smudgley, hope she is home soon.....Love a happy ending...

Kazz
13-11-2006, 12:07 AM
Brilliant news Smudgley.

Sweet
13-11-2006, 09:01 AM
Bless the lady she probably didnt realize the time, being so excited.. hope you manage to get her a crate soon and they are both reunited, its cold out there x

alexgirl73
13-11-2006, 12:06 PM
Fingers crossed that they are reunited very soon.

Fran
13-11-2006, 07:02 PM
Brilliant news Smudgley!! :cool: