PDA

View Full Version : Who in the World?

Kazz
12-11-2006, 11:47 PM
Based on Sweet's post about her ex hubby rehoming his cats it made me wonder; Who in the World would you trust to have your cats if the ned arose??????

It made me think - what about you?

Karen

Mags
12-11-2006, 11:50 PM
For me it would be either my son or my daughter ........... both being animal lovers....

dandysmom
12-11-2006, 11:52 PM
For years it would have been my friend Carolyn, but she had to move to Oklahoma this Summer to take care of her ailing mother...as of now, I really have no one,,,this is a worry to me; I have friends who'd come by and feed them, change litter, etc., but no one really for the long term...they're all either not pet people or dog people. It's a problem, isn't it?

Moli
12-11-2006, 11:55 PM
My son would look after my animals..

smudgley
12-11-2006, 11:57 PM
Kazz from Catsey or Lindsey my cats protection friend.
A lot of my family & friends are not cat people.:(

Mags
12-11-2006, 11:59 PM
Ooh... maybe I could include Kazz from Catsey to my list too! ;):D

Kazz
13-11-2006, 12:02 AM
See there are a few people who I would trust with the dogs but Cleo - no one I would let her go to when she was younger yes I would but now she wouldn't understand where I was she gets worried/concerned even if I am away for a night.
My Mom and Dad being the only ones and that would be a push. Dave has cats of his own, my sister's house like my brothers is to busy. Children etc although she likes children the hustle and bustle would not suit her.
So Mom & Dad it would be.

Kazz
13-11-2006, 12:12 AM

Ooh... maybe I could include Kazz from Catsey to my list too! ;):D

You lot; I don't know you're all soft, you do realise I have a sharp stick?????????:roll:

EmmaG
13-11-2006, 12:15 AM
I would trust my Mum and Dad

Mags
13-11-2006, 12:16 AM
You lot; I don't know you're all soft, you do realise I have a sharp stick?????????:roll:
Cassie would look at you with her big appealing eyes Kazz and you wouldn't have the heart to use it! ;):D

Kazz
13-11-2006, 12:22 AM
Cassie would look at you with her big appealing eyes Kazz and you wouldn't have the heart to use it! ;):D

Pssttt
Now Mags don't go spreading this around and keep it quiet but I don't really have a sharp stick. Just to put your mind at rest.

Mags
13-11-2006, 12:24 AM
Pssttt
Now Mags don't go spreading this around and keep it quiet but I don't really have a sharp stick. Just to put your mind at rest.
Mum's the word!:-D

dandysmom
13-11-2006, 02:58 AM
Leia would think you were trying to play with her and grab the stick and kick it to death! lol

yola
13-11-2006, 08:32 AM
Good question and one that often preys on my mind :(

I would say my Mum, but she's nearly 81 and has her own cat who is definitely one for an single-cat household.

They are all such individuals with unique needs that I really couldn't think of anyone who would fit the criteria!

Sweet
13-11-2006, 08:52 AM
Oh my.......thats a hard one, children are still young and I have lost both my parents x

Naomi
13-11-2006, 09:01 AM
Mm that's a toughie.

It'd probably have to be my inlaws. My parents ahve enough trouble with cats in their garden without my lot adding to it :D

dinahsmum
13-11-2006, 09:50 AM
My sister, my daughter, my son, my across the road neighbour Jill (but she is 76, so she couldn't have the kittens .... mortality and all that. She would love Mini though!)

alexgirl73
13-11-2006, 12:15 PM
This question has got me worried now. I know that if it was illness then my friends would look after them if for some reason OH couldn't, but as for long term, no-one! They would probably end up being sent to a CPL centre or something.

tilly
13-11-2006, 01:06 PM
I would have to say my mum of at a push my best friend Sarah could take them. As I don't think any rescue centre would have them. As Tilly is a virus carrier and always racking up vet bills.
Sally

Samz5
13-11-2006, 03:56 PM
I have thought about this before, they would have to go to someone who really would love them like I do, so it would be my brother (who lived with them before I took them when I moved out and they love him) or my granmar who used to own 9 cats herself long ago so I know she would take good care of them.

Fran
13-11-2006, 07:53 PM
My hubby of course ;) But I have one or two friends who are big cat lovers and would help out...

Of course Moli would have to have Claude ;)

Donna
13-11-2006, 10:15 PM
I dont really have anyone (except the kids and they bit young at moment) - nobody that loves cats that much - I would have to rely on my Catsey chums to help me out here!!