PDA

View Full Version : Cat woman!

Moli
12-11-2006, 10:38 AM
I had a neighbour (he lives a mile across the fields) asking me if I had lost a cat, he had the most gorgeous tortie kitten in a box, and had heard I had cats..
This little one had turned up on his door step the night before, the wee thing was vey small and thin,he had put posters up in the shop, and was going round the doors asking people if it was theirs...
Told him it was not mine:( saying that I would have loved her...;) but have a happy bunch, and do not want to spoil it.
Anyway he said if he cannot find her owner, he would keep her..:D
She was the image of Mag's Cassie.....:)

Luke
12-11-2006, 10:48 AM
God woman your a stronger person than I! I remember a few people were a bit :shock: when i did the catpagers page, at the amount of cats we had through the years-but, they mostly came to us like that little tortie!! Strays, ferals, farm kittens etc...all came to 'find new homes' yet ended up staying!!
You really are strong for not taking her though pat!!:lol:
Glad she will have a home either way..

Moli
12-11-2006, 10:52 AM
I would have loved her Luke, but its taken Leo and Merlin quite a time to accept Chancer, even now they only tolerate him!:roll:
Now if she had turned up on my doorstep, who knows!;)

Sweet
12-11-2006, 11:43 AM
I hope the little lost Tortie finds her own home, or the kind man takes her, failing this hope she turns up on your doorstep ;) how could you refuse LOL x

Mags
12-11-2006, 12:09 PM
Now if she had been a few hundred miles down the road Moli, I would have taken her as a companion for Cassie!;)