PDA

View Full Version : Bella The Brave Meets The Dogs..

Luke
11-11-2006, 08:57 PM
Well i thought..its got to be done, the first encounter and what better time when all is chilled...so Bella met the hounds.
She was on my lap and i let them in to see her one at a time...Florrie sniffed, tried to lick and got a hiss-so RAN, and i mean ran and hid behind the sofa-call herself a terrier!!
Ralph...well, he actually wasn't too bad! I was baiting him with hot dogs (cut up) all the time..he had a sniff, got a bit full on and then got what only can be described as as being sworn at in a mix of old coventarian and ancient siam:lol: Bella lept off my lap and chased him..yes, little, fluffy demure eight week old kitten charged and chased at a big burly English Springer Spaniel:lol: But..what adds salt to the wounds, Ralph ran!! And kept coming back in and she did the mowdly swearing thing..
So..its official, the "diva" has arrived-and she's definatley not gonna take no crap.
And there was me worrying about how it would go..
She will have more supervised intercations over coming days..then when i feel confident that all is well she will be allowed to roam as she pleases-with the stairgate at the bottom of the stairs so she has upstairs as a dog free retreat:wink:

dandysmom
11-11-2006, 09:06 PM
Glad she's home! What a little spitfire she is; laughing at the picture of her charging Ralph!!! Most of the things we worry about never happen...(((hugs))) to Bella!

CathyW
11-11-2006, 10:10 PM
well done bella, glad shes making herself at home LOL

Kazz
11-11-2006, 11:27 PM
Seems she's going to settle in well then Luke I am pleased for you all.

Elaine
12-11-2006, 09:40 AM
Bless that hissy spitty chasing dogs kitty.
Looks like my Eva has some more competition for the name of "Diva" LOL

Mags
12-11-2006, 11:30 AM
Sounds like she's settled Luke!

Sweet
12-11-2006, 12:13 PM
Bless them all x

alexgirl73
12-11-2006, 01:41 PM
Definetley a member of the family then Luke!

ellenlouise
12-11-2006, 05:33 PM
sounds great! Go Bella!