PDA

View Full Version : Luke - Mella/Baxwell

dinahsmum
11-11-2006, 04:55 PM
Won't be long now! :)
Do you think the fact that you haven't been able to identify puss as Maxwell means that there's nothing to spot, as it were, so she is more likely to be Bella?
I guess we'll find out soon.
Can't wait to hear all the kitten news.

Kazz
11-11-2006, 06:25 PM
I think if the kitten is a girl she should be called Poppy in honour of rememberance day :)

dinahsmum
11-11-2006, 06:26 PM
Pretty .... and, hey, time for another name anyway! :lol:

Luke
11-11-2006, 06:28 PM
Kitten is a Bella, and utterly gorgeous! She is just having her tea at the moment-looks tiny compared to her bowl!:lol:
She has been playing all day-got her about half 1'ish-and is a typical ginger!! She met Clementine as she came in as the tortie queen was asleep on my bed and my room is kitten nursery atm. They hit it off more or less, a few hisses, spits, jungle growls and swearing-mainly from Bella actually, but Clem has been trying to swat her every now and then-but they have been in the same room as each other all day, and Bella fell asleep on the level below Clem on the scratch post and Clementine seemed quite happy with this..so i think its good.
She has yet too 'meet' the dogs-i use quote marks as she has seen the, she was bombing around upstairs when they started barking (they were plaing with the errchy pig) and she bombed downstairs and poked her head through the spindles and looked as if too say-what the heck.
But more or less she is bombproof...not phased by any noise, was attacking the hoover, making the most of her mass of toys and is now tucking into her tea.
She will meet the dogs officially tomorrow-given a days grace, fr a short period and then we have decided we will leave her to totter downstairs and interact with them at her own pace-sounds good?
She is definatley one of the family-an utter fruit loop, but she loves her tum tickled and cradled like a baby-ahh my marmalade and white kitten:D

dinahsmum
11-11-2006, 06:30 PM
:) :) :) :) :)

Kazz
11-11-2006, 06:33 PM
Pleased you're happy Luke sounds like an ideal start.

Mags
11-11-2006, 06:37 PM
Glad she is safely home Luke ......we want pics, pics and more pics now! :-D

Sweet
12-11-2006, 11:57 AM
Glad shes home safe, catching up on threads here, so off to look at the pics now .... x