PDA

View Full Version : Brought THE best cat toy ever..

Luke
09-11-2006, 09:03 PM
You knwot he little golf ball things with holes in and a bell in the center? Well i have lots of them for Bella/maxwell home coming and Clementine doesn't bother with them..well today i brought a giant one!! Its HUGE, same design, but HUGE with two bells thingys in the center that are probably the size of the regular sized ones you get-seriouslly, huge! Clementine has been having a ball with it tonight! And where i got this marvellous pictures from you ask?
I sound like a right cheap person now but i nipped in to get doggy poo bags (me mams instructions as its cheapest-she is away till later on tonight) the local pound store, they have a load of items that TBH i can't see the point in..but that got my attention-really is quite a marvellous toy!!
Will post some pictures when i get the chance..

Moli
09-11-2006, 09:19 PM
You knwot he little golf ball things with holes in and a bell in the center? Well i have lots of them for Bella/maxwell home coming and Clementine doesn't bother with them..well today i brought a giant one!! Its HUGE, same design, but HUGE with two bells thingys in the center that are probably the size of the regular sized ones you get-seriouslly, huge! Clementine has been having a ball with it tonight! And where i got this marvellous pictures from you ask?
I sound like a right cheap person now but i nipped in to get doggy poo bags (me mams instructions as its cheapest-she is away till later on tonight) the local pound store, they have a load of items that TBH i can't see the point in..but that got my attention-really is quite a marvellous toy!!
Will post some pictures when i get the chance..Sounds brilliant, We have a 99p store and I can get brilliant cat toys in there for 99P;)

Luke
09-11-2006, 09:26 PM
Oh even cheaper!! I think they had this ball in there too infact..it really is super!!

dandysmom
09-11-2006, 09:30 PM
So, where are the pics of Clementine playing with this "wonderful marvellous toy" ?? (that's a song quote, in case you don't recognize it ..:-D )

Luke
09-11-2006, 09:47 PM
She's given in and making the most of the new stairgate inplace and a dog free upstairs (unless supervised) will get some tomorrow if i can-she's spending so much time outdoors lately..i'm not liking it.

dandysmom
09-11-2006, 10:00 PM
She's given in and making the most of the new stairgate inplace and a dog free upstairs (unless supervised) will get some tomorrow if i can-she's spending so much time outdoors lately..i'm not liking it.
A Rodent Inspector's gotta do what a Rodent Inspectors gotta do......colder weather's coming and the fireside should look more inviting........

Luke
09-11-2006, 10:03 PM
A Rodent Inspector's gotta do what a Rodent Inspectors gotta do......colder weather's coming and the fireside should look more inviting........
Oh not in our house...she would get mugged by the dogs-who purely have to fullfill the duty by licking her to see if she tastes of anything good from her travels-plus the fact our fire is on the blink means she much prefers a nice snug cradle attached to the radiators!
She is doing a lot of hunting lately..strange for the time of year actually, maybe the cold is making her 'prey' lazier!

Sweet
10-11-2006, 09:36 AM
Any pics yet Luke x