PDA

View Full Version : Another cat just came in

Samz5
04-11-2006, 01:55 PM
Just now I was near the catflap and a neigbours black cat slinked in, not dominoe the one who eats here, so I just said 'get out' and the poor thing went through the catflap so fast it somehow got its back leg stuck, it yowled like it was being attacked and ended up completly destroying the catflap! Its totally broken, leaving us a big whole in the door!

Now I feel sorry for the poor cat, I will knock on some doors and find the owner, make sure its ok and they know whats happened, he must be hurt - its all cat related drama here this week!

Mags
04-11-2006, 02:15 PM
Oh dear! Poor puss, hope his leg isn't too badly hurt :( I think he may have learnt his lesson about coming in your catflap though :)

Sorry to hear he destroyed the catlap too........ it's not the sort of weather to have a gaping hole in your door :(

Samz5
04-11-2006, 02:25 PM
We'd lost the locking bit to the catflap anyway and I was going to buy a new one today before this happened, and luckly for the cat the catflap door had a crack in it, I think this is why it just completely fell to pieces!

Hopefully it has learnt its leasson - our catflap bites!

dinahsmum
04-11-2006, 02:33 PM
:lol:
Poor puss.
(Maybe you need to take down that 'Puss-Cat Hotel' flashing sign from outside your house? :) )

alexgirl73
04-11-2006, 03:23 PM
oh dear! You do have a lot of little kitties looking for free food don't you! lol.