PDA

View Full Version : Luxurious body lotions

Kazz
04-11-2006, 12:19 AM
Okay people - looking for a really nice "luxury" body lotion suggestions please? scent being the key I think.

Mags
04-11-2006, 12:23 AM
I've got some Paris body lotion that came on special offer with their perfume last year. It smells lovely.....and I use it sparingly to make it last! :lol:

Naomi
04-11-2006, 08:14 AM
Have you tried any of the Bodyshop lotions? They can be quite expensive but normally round this time of year they do have some smashing deals on ready for Xmas. Your best bet would be to possibly find a Bodyshop Agent as they have things in the catalogue that can not be bought in the shops. They have fruit scented ones or floral scented ones.

Failing that Superdrug or Boots.

EmmaG
04-11-2006, 09:31 AM
I love Liz Earle body lotion, it smells devine and it is very natural too.

www.lizearle.co.uk (http://www.lizearle.co.uk)

dinahsmum
04-11-2006, 10:11 AM
L'Occitane are really luxurious
http://uk.loccitane.com//product/category.asp?type=Usage&parentCategory=usg%5FBodyHands&categoryName=usg%5Fbh%5FBodyLotions&Sort=1

EmmaG
04-11-2006, 10:17 AM
Karen,

I have got an unopened new "mini" liz earle body lotion, I will pop it in the post to you today :)

sandy
04-11-2006, 12:55 PM
No point recommending my favourite stuff, since it's only available in Holland. It's called Fig Body Soufflé and smells divine. I keep it as a special treat when I've been body-building in the gym, followed by a lovely sauna and a couple of cold plunges: then I apply this delicious stuff and feel like a million dollars.:)

yola
04-11-2006, 01:58 PM
I adore the Sanctuary products. They have just extended their range and offer a selection of seductivly-scented goodies. Most Boots stock them. I personally don't go a bundle on the very heavy and overpowering lotions, their body mists, light oils and moisturisers all have a very light, delicate feel to them.

Still - it depends what you're looking for and the age-group your buying for. Benefit also do some superb products (their foot cream is the best by miles), but the brand might not be everyone's cup of tea!!

Kim
04-11-2006, 07:19 PM
I love Liz Earle body lotion, it smells devine and it is very natural too.

www.lizearle.co.uk (http://www.lizearle.co.uk)

LOL Emma, I was going to mention Liz Earle too. I am a total fan of her products; natural, organic, gorgeous, indulgent but not too expensive and NOT tested on animals either!! I think I use all her products and have done for years. The nourishing botanical body cream is divine!

EmmaG
04-11-2006, 09:56 PM
Hi Kim,

I have been using her products as well for must be about 3 years, they are so nice, the sun care range is very good as well :)

I think the only product I have tried (yet) is the hip and thigh gel :)

I also like the fact that they also send you sample/mini sizes for friends/yourself to try, once they even sent me a full sized handcream :)

Kazz
04-11-2006, 11:24 PM
Thank you all very very much, will go off and investigate tomorrow. Emma - Thank you what a lovely thought and gesture - it will be very much appreciated. Thanks

Kim
05-11-2006, 04:31 PM
Hi Kim,

I have been using her products as well for must be about 3 years, they are so nice, the sun care range is very good as well :)

I think the only product I have tried (yet) is the hip and thigh gel :)

I also like the fact that they also send you sample/mini sizes for friends/yourself to try, once they even sent me a full sized handcream :)

Emma, the hip and thigh gel smells gorgeous, I would use it for this reason alone!

I usually order the 'Todays Special Value' from QVC when it is Liz Earle products, otherwise I order direct. Yes, I love it that they always send a mini sample, mind you they are clever as that is why I now use most of her products!! They have sent me several full size products for being a loyal customer & once they let me choose 3 full size products as a 'thank you' worth about £30!! I love the way they all come wrapped in tissue paper too.

Kazz, I have some sample sizes of some of her products if you are interested in trying them, I promise you though that you will become hooked!! :-D