PDA

View Full Version : Found a toy Clementine likes...

Luke
03-11-2006, 09:24 PM
She is 4 next year..and hasn't been one for toys all her life, the odd toy bus, and bits n pieces-but nowt really. I have spent coparious amounts of money on toys for her-and nothing!!
However tonight i was just stock checking all the items we have for Bella/Maxwell's arrival next week..and was looking through the bags of toys..Clementine was sitting next too me on the floor, as usual, and she just scorned at every toy..bar one, this pole with a length of fake fur on and some feathers at the end, it drove her wild-she actually played! At present she is dragging it around the room like a dog with a bone!:lol:

alexgirl73
03-11-2006, 09:25 PM
Success at last Luke, but you do know what will happen don't you. Bella/Maxwell will join the family and discover a new favoutite toy, and then the fun will begin, LOL!

dandysmom
03-11-2006, 09:42 PM
Glad she likes it! I have had one of those for years and years...like a fishing pole with the feathers on the end ,,,all my cats loved it; I had to keep it on the closet shelf when not in use as they would drag it around the house otherwise. Tip: when the feathers get worn out and ratty, you can tie a piece of denim on it ( I use a strip from worn out jeans) and that works very well!! Get us a pic of her "killing" it...would be cute!!

Moli
04-11-2006, 12:36 AM
Funny what they like, Casper has one of those and carries it around too!:lol:

Mags
04-11-2006, 12:41 AM
Cassie has one of those with a carrot on the end.........I push the rod into the side of a chair and she has great fun playing with it....

dinahsmum
04-11-2006, 10:01 AM
My boys like that toy too! :)
Hope Baxwell/Mella enjoys it! :lol: Not long now - just get those blimmin fireworks over and done.
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_6_109v.gif

Sweet
04-11-2006, 10:30 AM
:( mine must be deprieved :( they havn't got that one LOL x

Luke
04-11-2006, 10:40 AM
I had to hide it last night..she kept dragging it around up here till about half two in the morning..she looked thoroughlly disgruntled when i took it off her!

Mags
04-11-2006, 12:16 PM
I had to hide it last night..she kept dragging it around up here till about half two in the morning..she looked thoroughlly disgruntled when i took it off her!
Maybe you had better invest in another one Luke, there will be no squabbling then! :D;)