PDA

View Full Version : 9 Days

Luke
01-11-2006, 09:06 PM
Till Bella/Maxwell comes home.
Saturday 11th..still unsure of sex, doesn't matter as she/he will be up the vets once here for standard check up.
Other tort going the day after as my sis n her family are away till the evening of Saturday the 11th-no name as of yet, but definatley a girl.
Both thriving, eating loads, tearing around the place, very playful and outgoing as one would expect, Bella/Maxwell has a strange fetish for Barbies:shock:.....
So yes, little time left-got everything i need, rather eager to learn the sex nevermind get the kitten home-would just be nice to know what it is!:roll: I have looked freqeuentlly and really can not tell...as its so fluffy and she/he won't stop wriggling, so may need the expertee advice.

alexgirl73
01-11-2006, 09:08 PM
cant wait to see the homecoming pics Luke, exciting times ahead. (love the avatar by the way)

Luke
01-11-2006, 09:16 PM
cant wait to see the homecoming pics Luke, exciting times ahead. (love the avatar by the way)
I think Florrie will go into mama mode, Clementine will go into 'Stuff off or die' mode and Ralph will go into "Wonder what will happen if i...." mode:lol:
Ah he/she is as made as a box of frogs so will fit in well..
and thankyou-with remembrance sunday around the corner, i see it as appropiate.:)

Moli
01-11-2006, 09:21 PM
Exciting times ahead Luke...Can't wait for all the pictures!

dandysmom
01-11-2006, 09:46 PM
I think we're almost as anxious to get Bella/Maxwell home as you are! Awaiting pics eagerly...and yes, that poppy is most appropriate.......

yola
01-11-2006, 10:20 PM
Looking forward to the arrival of the 'new arrival' :-D

Mags
01-11-2006, 10:26 PM
Not long now Luke! :D

Kazz
01-11-2006, 10:26 PM
Looking forward to pictures Luke.

dinahsmum
02-11-2006, 09:47 AM
Will enjoy the 'count down' with you Luke .... and it would be nice to have a fixed name/sex for junior but hey ho, it'll happen when it happens. remember Kismet!:)

Sweet
02-11-2006, 09:51 AM
Not long now Luke, cannot wait for the first pics of his/her :shock: homecoming x

Luke
06-11-2006, 09:22 PM
Saturday-probably about lunch time, Maxwell/Bella will be coming to the madhouse! Everything almost ready...kittens are getting ready to leave mama-so the next chapter of the kittens lives are soon to begin.