PDA

View Full Version : Chloe Really Annoying Me

Donna
01-11-2006, 09:17 AM
Chloe has started to pee on my carpets. In my toilet, in my bathroom and even right next to the litter tray. I am losing my patience with her.

Nothing has really changed. The only change has been Pickle the bunny being in the living room whilst his stitches heal after neutering. But she doesnt have access to the living room unless we are in there. She was peeing on the floor before Pickle came indoors.

Misty is a much bigger cat and her pee is rather strong smelling. Can this be putting her off going in there.

Problem is there is NO ROOM for another litter tray in the house.

Suggestions anyone??

dinahsmum
01-11-2006, 09:26 AM
If there's no medical reason - bladder/kidney infection etc - the experts say 'inappropriate elimination' is a sign of stress. Maybe a rabbit is stressy to her? Have you had a spate of fireworks?
Have you thought of a Feliway spray to help her calm down? Lots of people recommend them
Here's the website http://www.feliway.co.uk/

Sweet
01-11-2006, 10:08 AM
Not sure if I can offer any advice, but hopefully someone can on here x

yola
01-11-2006, 10:23 AM
I also understand a few drops of Bach's Rescue Remedy in the water can de-stress. If it IS a stress issue this might help.

Hope the problem resolves itself soon Donna - it's not a nice thing at all is cat pee :shock: