PDA

View Full Version : The Royale family.

Kazz
29-10-2006, 10:48 PM
Anyone watching the Royale family? its very very touching.

Mags
29-10-2006, 10:52 PM
I've never watched that programme at all Kazz.......:(

smudgley
29-10-2006, 11:09 PM
we watched it.
It's one of the very few things on TV that I really like.

Poor Nanna has died. :(
And Baby Norma, (what was it?) Norma Orchard Rose chelsea???????? Best was born

Kazz
29-10-2006, 11:25 PM
I think there was a Tiffaniy or Porsha in there somewhere but I was waiting for the line that didn't come - you expected the baby to be called Norma you thought Norma but almost expected them to say "Chelsea" or something but they said Norma and threw me.

yola
30-10-2006, 09:57 AM
Didn't see it. Is it a new series, a one-off or a repeat? I'm not a huge watcher of sit-coms but have caught this one once or twice and it's excellent!

Luke
30-10-2006, 10:05 AM
I watched it....was sad i thought, but kinda closed the doors that have been left open...

Kim
30-10-2006, 11:58 PM
I watched it and thought it was excellent. Quite sad and poignant in parts, especially when nana died.

I never watched the programme originally but caught up with the repeats on sky acouple of years ago. I think the writing is very clever.

Kazz
31-10-2006, 12:09 AM
I watched it and thought it was excellent. Quite sad and poignant in parts, especially when nana died.

I never watched the programme originally but caught up with the repeats on sky acouple of years ago. I think the writing is very clever.

Thats just like me, I caught the repeats not the orginal runs.

Think it was a one off to maybe close door Luke that may have been its intention.