PDA

View Full Version : Any idea's on how to keep madam busy?

Luke
25-10-2006, 10:14 AM
Well withe the terrible weather we have been having-terrential rains, high winds, very cold and not ideal for my moggy to go a wandering! Now if its just a bit chilly i will let her out but windy n raining is a no no-and when she's not allowed out she profusley 'swears' (in the finest ancient language of coventarian moggy:wink:) in protest about not being allowed out, and then she starts to cause havoc-aye, i'm not joking! She will go and jus tpounce on one of the dogs, or go up high and knock something off-and generally is just nosing around like she does outside but indoors-but it just doesn't work:lol: So i ask you all is there any ideas anything i can do to keep her occupied whilst she's inside?
She has loooaaads of cat toys but just isn't intersted-it's either eating, sleeping, or going-playing isn't a necesity to Clem.:?

dinahsmum
25-10-2006, 10:25 AM
We used to get our cats a leg of rabbit each, every Saturday morning, as a treat. 2 hours eating, 5 hours sleeping - that was Saturday sorted!
However, you couldn't do it every day!

Moli
25-10-2006, 03:19 PM
If you find an answer Luke, let me know, I have two bouncing all over the place at the moment because they cannot get out, Like Clem they have loads of toys etc, but rather climb on shelves knocking everything down!!

alexgirl73
25-10-2006, 03:19 PM
Heavy hammer?

Moli
25-10-2006, 03:36 PM
Heavy hammer?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sweet
25-10-2006, 03:51 PM
As I type two of mine (Vincent and Mabel) have gone out for a wander and its pooring with rain!:roll: x

CathyW
25-10-2006, 05:40 PM
my 2 are indoor cats so i dont get the same probs.
btw luke ive shown my daughter the picture of your new baby and shes in love with her. ;)

dandysmom
25-10-2006, 07:59 PM
Can you open some drawers that she can rummage in without doing too much damage? Never knew a cat thst didn't love to rummage in a drawer, especcially one that had folded stuff in it, like underwear! Course, you'll have to tidy afterwards, but it might keep her occupied for a bit ...:-D

Luke
25-10-2006, 08:05 PM
I think i may have conqured the boredness...a few balls of wool tossed in a room and just let her do what comes natural-she spent a few hours with three balls of wool-granted it was a mess afterwards but at least nothing was broken, nor were my ears damaged from high pitched bawling in protest to be free'd!! Then again i know she would come straight back in if she went out in that weather-i just think 'cabin fever' is setting in!!

dinahsmum
25-10-2006, 08:06 PM
Forecast is better for tomorrow Luke!

Luke
25-10-2006, 08:16 PM
Forecast is better for tomorrow Luke!
Thank god or i will go insane, never mind her!