PDA

View Full Version : Mabe being sick

Sweet
19-10-2006, 08:49 AM
Mabel has been unwell since late last night, she started to be sick and runny bum around 11.30 ish she had been fed around 5 ish.

Ive seen her sick a few times already this morning and she seems lifeless, I have her asleep on the sofa.

Not sure about Vincent either......he is either staying well clear perhaps a little worried or hes feeling unwell also, hes in his cubby hole in my bedroom.

Neither seem hungry, so I will starve them but for how long? and when Mabel drinks shes sick?

I will take her to the vets later after work, but I hate having to leave them for 4 hours :( x

yola
19-10-2006, 09:49 AM
Oh Julie - what a worry for you :( I would leave no food down, just water as dehydration is a risk. Could they both have been out and eaten something they shouldn't??

I hope they're both brighter when you get back from work . . .

dinahsmum
19-10-2006, 10:52 AM
Hope they'll be fine after giving their tummies a bit of a rest. Yola's right, it is a worry, but it's unlikely to be anything too serious. We worry too much

yola
19-10-2006, 04:57 PM
Have you been to the vet yet or are the cats better?

Elaine
19-10-2006, 08:00 PM
Poor things, so many kitty's with upset tummies just now. Hope the vet sorts them out fast xxx

Mags
19-10-2006, 08:47 PM
How are they tonight Julie?

Sweet
20-10-2006, 03:17 PM
Sorry I didn't get back online sooner, was busy with Son going off with the School to Germany.

Today (Friday) both seem alot more with it.....they have eaten a little this morning and I will try them with a little for tea. I have seen them drinking, and to my knowledge they have not brought the water back up!

Hopefully soon back to their kitty selves :roll:

Thank you all for caring........x

borderdawn
20-10-2006, 09:44 PM
Good to hear Sweet, hope it continues.
Dawn.

sandy
27-10-2006, 10:19 PM
It might be hairball. They can do a lot of vomiting due to this.