PDA

View Full Version : accident

binza
16-10-2006, 09:48 PM
what is it with people who have kittens and can't be bothered to look after them, my husband and i had to witness a kitten get run over on friday night it ran straight in front of a car and broke its back leg . I know the person who it belonged to and i felt she wasnt looking after it properly and apparently its brother got pinched so i guess she didnt really care what happened to this one . she just left it in the cold day and night and i had been sneaking it food. i was about to sort something out about it but i didnt get the chance, why the hell do people bother having such a lovely animal that brings you love to treat it bad like that it really makes my blood boil. im waiting to hear of what as happened to the poor thing but i dont think it would of survived such an ordeal. im an animal lover and it broke my heart to see what happened in front of me.
tracy

Moli
16-10-2006, 10:11 PM
Unfortunately there are a lot of people like that, get a cat and do not look after it....Good for you feeding it, its probably the only food it got...Hope it recovers, poor little thing, let us know how it goes please...

Mags
16-10-2006, 10:17 PM
Some people don't deserve cats!:mad:

I hope the poor cat recovers from his injuries......

binza
16-10-2006, 10:29 PM
so do i will keep you posted as soon as i hear anything
tracy

yola
17-10-2006, 12:20 PM
It's such a shame when people don't care for their pets :( I do hope that the kitten is Ok and that it finds its way to a good and loving home. :cool:

Sweet
17-10-2006, 04:26 PM
:( have you heard any more ? x

binza
17-10-2006, 06:31 PM
hi all
apparently the word is that she left it with the vet because she couldnt afford the bills , why bother in the first place to have a kitten she knew the consequences of what would of happened when she left it out in the cold every day surely she wasnt stupid enough to think nothing would of happened to this poor creature, i had guessed all along that it would of been the case . i will make sure next time she never ever as one.
tracy

Moli
17-10-2006, 07:15 PM
:( Poor little girl, she didn't stand a chance with that family!!:mad:

Mags
17-10-2006, 07:23 PM
I hope they never get another pet if that's how they treat them :mad:

Emm
18-10-2006, 09:10 AM
poor poor kitten. I will never understand why people get animals and don't care about them :(

yola
18-10-2006, 10:41 AM
Tracey - do you know what's going to happen to the kitten? Will it be rehomed once the vet has treated the injuries?

Booktigger
18-10-2006, 01:15 PM
Aww, the poor thing. It really does irritate me when people do things like this. Hopefully, either someone at teh vet will be able to keep it, or they will have good relations with a local rescue who will.

whiskey
18-10-2006, 05:38 PM
poor little baby lets hope the vet is able to find the kitty a new kind and caring home that it deserves:D :D

binza
20-10-2006, 05:33 PM
hi all
as far as i know all being well the kitten survives this ordeal , the kitten will be rehomed. i hope they make sure that it goes to the right place were it will be loved and cared for the good thing with the cats protection league they get to view the peoples home before they are allowed to have one.
thanks for all your replies to this debate.
tracy xx