PDA

View Full Version : Clio is home having been lost for 3 months!!!!

Liz
14-10-2006, 07:02 PM
Clio was one of our escapees on the evening of 14 July 2006. We had no sightings or sniff of our darling domesticated feral Miss Clio aged 7. Her brother Lima came back after 10 days so we hoped Clio would come back soon.

Well exactly 3 months to the day of moving here on checking the trap on the patio we thought oh its been triggered and the food eaten but the blanket was still in situ covering the trap so we let the indoor outdoor mob out and then went to remove food dish from trap - on moving blanket find our Miss Clio sitting with an indignant girly look on her face!

She has a few fleas, and have removed a couple of ticks fortunately she hasn't reverted to the nasty girl we used to have and she has since been duly wormed and had Profender applied.

She is also howling like its our fault she left the building. She has also lost about half her body weight and looking the slimest she has ever been!!!!! Can't recommend the diet though the worry has been terrible!

So to all of you out there there is hope and I just say keep the faith - we are hoping for Diva tonight but one at a time is the approach so to Diva (Black Lady), Rio (tabby boy) and Shadow (Slate grey boy) its time to come home and stop living outside as the weather is on the change!!!!!

She is now curled up in her nest in the cat room with a bowl of food and water dish and she is nearly asleep think its been one big Adventure but caused parents sleepless nights but she's back and if only she could talk!

She will also be off to the vet for boosters and program next Saturday with Daddy!!!!!!http://katnip.co.uk/smileys/smiley4.gif

Tom
14-10-2006, 07:05 PM
Wow thats great news, i'm swo glad she is back!! I bet you were soooo amazed when you saw her again for the first time!!

Tom x

Mags
14-10-2006, 07:08 PM
That's wonderful news Liz!

So the motto is "Never give up!" :D

smithdouglaswood
14-10-2006, 07:58 PM
Great news that she is home!

She'll be having sweet dreams with a full tum.

Hope the rest come home soon!

Angie and the gang

dinahsmum
14-10-2006, 07:59 PM
Good news!
It's OK living the great outdoors when the sun is shining but there's no place like home when it cools off.

Elaine
14-10-2006, 08:28 PM
I am pleased to hear that another one has returned. Fingers crossed the other 3 will follow suit very very soon. xxx

alexgirl73
14-10-2006, 09:57 PM
Fantastic to hear. Bet you had a little sniffle when yourealised she had come home. Fingers crossed for the other 3.

Naomi
15-10-2006, 09:11 AM
That's fabalous news

Sweet
15-10-2006, 10:41 AM
Great news x

Kim
15-10-2006, 10:45 AM
Excellent news!

borderdawn
15-10-2006, 02:42 PM
FAB NEWS!