PDA

View Full Version : Kitten Update-Friday 13th of October

Luke
13-10-2006, 08:00 PM
A quick kitten update-i didn't go to see them today, still having gyp with the change of medication so still having 'icky' days and i couldn't face travelling today, plus was puppysitting-but still coulda gone had i wanted, anywho. Mom dropped over to see the aunt with kittens (she still remains close with all that side-despit ethem being her ex-in-laws.), anyway i digress, and Florrie went with her and met the kittens..they are now four weeks old (today) and were more than brave around Florrie-ginger n white and little tortie girl were wrestling Florrie to the ground apparentlly and chewing on her ears-other tort was more reserved. But yes, she liked them-they liked her, and they are all doing well. 1 month old, gaining weight but i can't remember the exact figure i was told they weighed. All started going in the litter tray now..and relying on Megan for milk much less, actually have been eating milky meals on and off for four days now-so maturing very well. Went to the vets yesterday for a check up on the sticky eyes-just precautionary-and all cleared up, still extremelly large for their age according to the vet.
So yes..all doing well:)
Weeks getting shorter till its home time now..

alexgirl73
13-10-2006, 08:01 PM
Bet you're getting very excited now!

Tom
13-10-2006, 08:01 PM
Bet you're getting very excited now!

I bet he is too!!
Tom

dinahsmum
13-10-2006, 08:02 PM
All sounding good Luke - except your tum. Hope that's sorted soon

Luke
13-10-2006, 08:06 PM
Yes i am getting excited now-shopping is officially all done, still need a proper name now-but which one suits:?
Thanks DM-all will 'remedy' itself according to consultant, supposedlly a possible side affect from a 'straight cut' medication change over.

On the subject of names its a toss up, finally got some concrete options, Kismet-as it all was fate,
Rosie (an in a whole lotta.)-as she is larger than life in more ways than one,
Dinah-cause of her rolly poly kitchen mog appearence,
Bliss-as she allways seems so serene,
Ginny-*suggested by duboing on dogsey*, as in Weasley, from Harry Potter, cause of the red hair.

Tom
13-10-2006, 08:07 PM
I think the name dinah is really nice :)

dinahsmum
13-10-2006, 08:08 PM
Dinah? - who would burden a poor animal with a name like that! :lol:
Like all the suggestions.
You'll find one to fit her, I'm sure :)

Tom
13-10-2006, 08:13 PM
Dinah? - who would burden a poor animal with a name like that! :lol:
Like all the suggestions.
You'll find one to fit her, I'm sure :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mags
13-10-2006, 09:38 PM
Sounds like the kits are doing really well Luke....not long now!;)

borderdawn
13-10-2006, 10:32 PM
Alice
Russet
Skye

dinahsmum
14-10-2006, 08:58 AM
Rowan (lots of rowan berries around now) (or Crabby, for the crab apples! :) )

I've googled and found

Jengo - an African name meaning 'one with a reddiesh complexion'
Carnelian (Carnie?) - a red gem
Flynn - red (but a bit masculine?)
and, getting away from the red theme, I tried to find 'delivered' but no joy, but I was delighted to find
Hessa - an Arabic name meaning 'destiny'