PDA

View Full Version : I walked into Pets At Home and walked out..

Luke
09-10-2006, 03:12 PM
65 quid lighter!!
And all bar two items were cat related!
Had bags and bags of toys for when the little one comes home, a cosy igloo bed, some bowls, two litter trays, more toys, some blanketts, various bits n bobs and a nice enw radiator cradle for upstairs for Clementine-but the bloody thing won't fit together properly so is strewn across the kitchen table.
I tell you i am unsafe to go shopping unattended!:lol:

Sweet
09-10-2006, 03:56 PM
Lucky kitties......I know the feeling though Luke, you pop into any shop for just 1 item and come out after spending lots of pounds, lovely feeling I think when you buy for your little furries. x

random
09-10-2006, 06:03 PM
I always do that at P.A.H Luke, last time was £45, I went in for 4 tins of chappie :?

Time before was close to £80 :shock: But I was having kittens ;) :lol:

dandysmom
09-10-2006, 08:46 PM
That's why I preder shopping on line: go on order what I planned to get and get off without bein distracted/tempted by all those other goodies! Lucky kitten, going to be sooo spoiled! Will Clemmie use her new bed? You know how they can be with things like that...rather sleep in an old cardboard box!

CathyW
09-10-2006, 08:50 PM
ive done that spent a fortune on cat stuff, and they dont use it, they prefer to sleep on our bed. and cat scratching post forget it, they love my rug in the hallway.

Donna
09-10-2006, 09:05 PM
All cat beds have been a waste of money - Misty sleeps in Emma's bedroom and Chloe in mine on the bed (or on a dining room chair).

The only thing that has been value for money is the scratch post (which was very basic). Has been scratched in half almost so will need to replace that soon!

borderdawn
09-10-2006, 09:28 PM
I shop at the warehouse Luke, its soooooo much cheaper, but only because of the kennels, being a trade. Today I bought one of these http://cnb-host1.clickandbuild.com/cnb/shop/thecatsshop?listPos=10&productID=169&op=catalogue-product_info-null&prodCategoryID=6 it cost me under £11!!
Dawn.