PDA

View Full Version : Moose is a bit off colour.

borderdawn
05-10-2006, 05:49 PM
Not sure whats wrong with him. Not got dire rear (like the spelling!) not been sick, just doesnt want any food. Been playing a little this afternoon, but I dont think he warrents a trip to the Vet just yet as apart from him not wanting his dinnder there isnt anything else I could tell them. I hope he starts scoffing again quickly, otherwise he will need to meet the Vet!
Dawn.

Mags
05-10-2006, 05:53 PM
Poor Moose......maybe it's just an off-day Dawn:? I hope he'll be back to his usual perky self very soon.....in the meantime it's lots of cuddles from mum;)

yola
05-10-2006, 06:09 PM
Dawn - I hope Moose perks up soon . . . otherwise the dreaded V-E-T looms ;)

Lots of love and cuddles and fussing should hopefully do the trick!

Donna
05-10-2006, 06:12 PM
Maybe he has eaten a nasty bugly??? Making him feel a bit pukey???

Hope he back to himself after a good snooze tonight!

Kazz
05-10-2006, 08:17 PM
Hope he's on the mend soon Dawn, Kittens are so "quick to recover" from anything, yet quick to go the other way too.
Bet he's eaten something given he caught a bird the other day bet he's been hunting.:)
Karen

Elaine
05-10-2006, 08:22 PM
Poor Moose. Fingers crossed he eats something soon and is feeling better very quickly. xxx

borderdawn
05-10-2006, 08:23 PM
Thanks folks. He has eaten a little tonight and had 2 pieces of bolied ham! He has had a good tear round too. As you have all said, perhaps, an off day for some reason.
Dawn.

Kazz
05-10-2006, 08:24 PM
Thanks folks. He has eaten a little tonight and had 2 pieces of bolied ham! He has had a good tear round too. As you have all said, perhaps, an off day for some reason.
Dawn.

What do you mean for some reason he's a well loved cared for kitten and he's more than likely run himself into the ground. ;)