PDA

View Full Version : Bentley having won the battle for the bed

dinahsmum
30-09-2006, 02:58 PM
Not the greatest pic but I don't think I've posted it before and I have had a fiddle to see if I can make the pics fit the space, without the dreaded 'scroll bar'. Here goes

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/Dinahsmum/DSC01870WinCE.jpg

Well - it seems we either post 'oversize' or we post tiny :roll: . That's not as as small as some, but I think it's better to see pictures a bit bigger.
Which do you prefer? In fact, I think I'll do a poll. ....

Ruthlynn
30-09-2006, 03:09 PM
He looks comfy! I've just posted some pics and tried to resize them on Photobucket but they've come out the same size??:? I think I prefer them a bit bigger though.

Mags
30-09-2006, 03:23 PM
This is the next size down that I can reduce to without the bars appearing........

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Mags40/Cassie/cassieinhall.jpg

TBH I don't mind scrolling the bars a little but there are some pics posted on here that are far too big that it makes it too difficult too appreciate the subject....
pity you couldn't have added 'little scroll' and 'big scroll' to the poll too!!:lol:

dinahsmum
30-09-2006, 03:30 PM
I think your 're-sized' is the same as mine Mags. I've posted a reponse to Azz in the original question on Forum Support, as to whether there is a recommended resizer, to get optimum results.
I just use a Windows one (I think) that was a free download. It'll be a bit of a fiddle if we have to do photo-editing or summat. In fact we won't will we, we'll just get on with it and use the scroll option! :roll:

Mags
30-09-2006, 03:36 PM
Mine was resized at 320 x 200 (Photo Suite) whereas before it was 640 x 480....

If the resizing gets too technical I think I'll have to sit that one out!!:roll::-D

dinahsmum
30-09-2006, 03:37 PM
If the resizing gets too technical I think I'll have to sit that one out!!:roll::-D
Yup - budge up Mags - there'll be a lot of us sitting there! :)

random
01-10-2006, 12:46 PM
I perfer them bigger, even with the bars, but I did prefer the old ways without the bars!

Luke
01-10-2006, 12:53 PM
i too prefer bigger-regardless of bars! I couldn\'t resize mine tiny as it reduces the quality of the pic somewhat-and im not fond of that.
Lovely picture though DM-he really is a 'ghost coloured cat'.