PDA

View Full Version : Pictures on your own?

Kazz
22-09-2006, 08:14 PM
Have you or would you go to the pictures on your own? I adore gong to the pictures when I know something is on I will enjoy. Regardless of if anyone I know wants to see it. :-D

dinahsmum
22-09-2006, 08:20 PM
Only once, long long time ago, and a bloke with his mac in his lap sat next to me (in a nearly empty cinema). Yuk!
I'd be a lot less bothered about something like that now - in fact I think I'd quite enjoy standing up and saying loudly "You nasty. dirty, little &*%£"! - get away from me"

Good for you Kazz - go and enjoy your films. (and watch out for the macs :shock: )

Kazz
22-09-2006, 08:22 PM
See I think it stems from working in retail you get a day off in the week and most people still get weekends off and when there is a film or two I want to see on and know no one else will want to I just go.

borderdawn
22-09-2006, 08:36 PM
No dont think I would go by myself, I always drag someone along with me whether they want to go or not!
DAwn

EmmaG
22-09-2006, 09:10 PM
I have gone to the picture before by myself, don't see why not, just because you don't have anybody to go with you at the time, that shouldn't stop people doing what they want to do.

Mind you I have been to Brands Hatch by myself and I thoroughly enjoyed it!! :) (watching some car racing)

Hreow
23-09-2006, 12:52 PM
I don't mind going places on my own either. I'd bring nephews or a mate along for matinee Harry Potter, though, just to save people getting a neck injury trying to see where my (non-existing) brat was. :-D

random
23-09-2006, 02:05 PM
I go on my own sometime, I like my own space and I like doing things on my own now and again, just for a break! :mrgreen:

Donna
24-09-2006, 08:12 AM
I would never go on my own - dont want to look like Billy No Mates!