PDA

View Full Version : Breakthrough with Tiger

Booktigger
22-09-2006, 12:58 PM
Tiger has been with me for 6 weeks now, and is acting like a 'normal' cat. If you remember, her owner had said he couldn't stroke or brush her. Well, I had to dismantle the cage the other day to try and sort Tom out, which unsettled her, but I had to nip downstairs the same night after I had gone to bed, and she approached me, and rubbed against my legs, so I sat wiht her, and she headbutted me, and played with me, ate treats off my hand, and I got to brush her for 2 seconds. So while she wont allow a lot of stroking or brushing, she will allow for a couple of seconds, so she gets a fuss everytime I walk past her, and I try and pick her up every day too. This morning she was really rubbing against my legs while I was feeding her, and none of hte others do that!! i dont think she will ever be an affectionate cat, but I would class her as independent, and I hope that people can see past her age and offer her a good home.

tilly
23-09-2006, 10:51 AM
I am sure she will find a lovely home.

Sally

borderdawn
23-09-2006, 07:07 PM
Best of luck finding her a home,
Dawn.

dandysmom
23-09-2006, 08:39 PM
I wish more people appreciated oldies. She sounds like a lovely if independent cat; hope she finds a forever home!