PDA

View Full Version : while on the bus

CathyW
22-09-2006, 12:25 PM
we got caught in traffic. and it was stop start and there was a car next to us, i looked down and noticed a cat cage in there. well the cat was a british blue. he looked at me. and then turned round and stared into my eyes. he was the spit of barnaby. it bought tears to my eyes. i know it was him as his new mum loves miles away and she didnt have a car.
but the way he looked at me.

dinahsmum
22-09-2006, 12:32 PM
Awww Cathy :(
You loved Barnaby so much you let him go. Don't be sad.

Naomi
22-09-2006, 12:54 PM
Awww don't be sad.

CathyW
22-09-2006, 12:56 PM
im so hormonal at the moment, anything can start me off, had a grizzle the other day cause i had forgotten the loo roll :oops: so something as bad as seeing who i thought was barnaby was hard, i was sitting there blinking back the tears like crazy :shock: but he looked right into my eyes strange cats dont do that do they???? im sure it was him maybe they couldnt handle him and re-homed him again?? he was a hi-maintenace cat. hard work some days.

dinahsmum
22-09-2006, 12:58 PM
I don't think a cat's eyesight is good enough to recognise a person sitting on a bus.
Try not to beat yourself up
And anyway, if it was, and he looked happy, that's OK

yola
22-09-2006, 01:37 PM
Oh BM - I think I must be hormonal too . . . your post had me welling up!!!

I'm sure it wasn't Barnaby . . . he's probably lying at his new lady's feet as we type :D Actually - from what you wrote of him he's probably demanding his smoked salmon and caviar ;)

CathyW
22-09-2006, 02:38 PM
Oh BM - I think I must be hormonal too . . . your post had me welling up!!!

I'm sure it wasn't Barnaby . . . he's probably lying at his new lady's feet as we type :D Actually - from what you wrote of him he's probably demanding his smoked salmon and caviar ;)
yea wouldnt surprise me demand top quality grub, then lay a discusting deposit in the litter tray as a thankyou :lol:

Sweet
22-09-2006, 02:40 PM
((((((hugs)))))) x