PDA

View Full Version : Haggis 4 years ago today

Liz
18-09-2006, 04:17 PM
:cry: Well its four years ago today since we lost our first ginger boy Haggis (his previous owners 3y.o named him)

Haggis really was everybodies friend wether it feral, domestic, human or dog he just loved life. We were his proud owners for 2 years and 3 months till the day he played with a car and lost - in the same place as his Bridge brother Toerag.

Haggis was almost blonde ginger in colour and in his life he gave us pleasure and companionship and in his death he gave us a very big gaping hole.

We did however feel that the "ginger" element of the family was missing and ended up with a long haired ginger - Phoenix who has a heart murmer and was only given 6 months - he's now 4 and bailey a short haired ginger and white both were born the day my baby died so fitting that his tragic death gave us hope in kitten form.

So my darling boy your life cut short but forever a pawprint in our heart

Currently residing on the shelf in our bedroom with Toerag, Moose and Holly till we get the garden sorted out.

Yes all the Bridge kids moved to we are afterall a family and all came to the new house.

whiskey
18-09-2006, 05:13 PM
R.I.P haggis:(

Mags
18-09-2006, 05:58 PM
Run free Haggis x :(

Naomi
18-09-2006, 06:13 PM
What a sad tale :(

RIP Haggis

dandysmom
18-09-2006, 08:36 PM
A lovely tribute to Haggis,,,,run free, litttle one....