PDA

View Full Version : Ahhh i'm sad-or maybe just becoming more cat mad?

Luke
17-09-2006, 07:47 PM
Well just got off the phone to my aunt (the one with the kittens) was on for about an hour...had no real conversation as every few minutes she would say "wait-you've gotta hear this, the kittens are moving!" so i spent the best part of an hour listening to squeks, mews and purrs!
My family and i are mad aren't we?!?!
Must admit...it did make me smile hearing the little chirrups n odd noises, and made up for me not going to see them today!
I do promise i will go armed with the camera ASAP!!

CathyW
17-09-2006, 08:15 PM
Well just got off the phone to my aunt (the one with the kittens) was on for about an hour...had no real conversation as every few minutes she would say "wait-you've gotta hear this, the kittens are moving!" so i spent the best part of an hour listening to squeks, mews and purrs!
My family and i are mad aren't we?!?!
Must admit...it did make me smile hearing the little chirrups n odd noises, and made up for me not going to see them today!
I do promise i will go armed with the camera ASAP!!ive had conversations with my animals when ive been on holiday ive rang up to *talk * to them :oops: BUT i resisited sending them a post card. (only cause they cant read human LOL

dandysmom
17-09-2006, 08:21 PM
Luke, think we're all, almost by definition, cat mad or we wouldn't be here! It's going to be a long eight weeks isn't it!!?

Luke
17-09-2006, 08:24 PM
Luke, think we're all, almost by definition, cat mad or we wouldn't be here! It's going to be a long eight weeks isn't it!!?
Oh i think so! Well we were talking with my aunt and she said that she will see how our kitten is doing at seven weeks and then think about letting it go at seven...but eight weeks will probably be likely.
And if we have kitty at seven weeks its only 46 days, if eight weeks then only 53 days left....kittens are three days old today and apparentlly growing!
I have decided not too get too set on the ginger n white...as things can and do go wrong, so at this early on in the game im just not thinking of anything for definate, as they are still so very young...

dandysmom
17-09-2006, 09:02 PM
Much as I'd hate to, if I were you I'd wait till 8 weeks...kitten will be a little older & sturdier...you do have sort of a tumultuous household!! (No offense meant!)

Sweet
17-09-2006, 09:41 PM
Me thinks Ive missed a thread somewhere ......I know about the kittens but yet to catch up with the one you said you were going to have one :) x

Sweet
17-09-2006, 09:42 PM
p.s. I am totally cat mad! x