PDA

View Full Version : Do cats miss each other?

Naomi
15-09-2006, 08:24 AM
I know Ginge only went last night but Timmy is extremely clingy this morning. He was sat on the bottom step of the stairs this morning calling at 6am, good job I was already up :lol:

He's following me everywhere and as soon as i sit down he's there, up on my lap, meowing :(

Do you think he's missing Ginge?

dinahsmum
15-09-2006, 08:46 AM
Yes - poor boy.
But it will pass quite quickly, as he is young and there are other cats in the house.
(Bentley panics if Chester is in a different room and does his 'lost baby kitten' wail. Wuss!)

Moli
15-09-2006, 08:49 AM
Casper get really upset if he cannot find Oliver, yet, Ollie doesn't seem to care if Casper is not around...The other two do not seem to care...

CathyW
15-09-2006, 09:17 AM
my 2 miss each other as well. and when one has been to the vets the other one sits by the door waiting for his brother.
funnily enough they didnt miss barnaby when he went, they just carried on with their kitty lives. mind u he was a bully to them especially reggie. but hes thrived since hes gone.

Sweet
15-09-2006, 09:32 AM
Vincent cries out for Mabel if they are not together in the same room x

Mags
15-09-2006, 09:33 AM
Yes Nae, I'm sure Timmy must miss Ginge but he will soon get over it........meanwhile give him a few extra cuddles to let him know he is not alone;)

Naomi
15-09-2006, 12:11 PM
Thanks guy's.

I went out and left Timmy with Moli and Salt outside this morning but as soon as i walked in through the gate he was there :roll:

He's not left my side since

Kazz
15-09-2006, 01:36 PM
Yep bet he does miss him. My two were very reliant on each other when young but it sort of wore off over the years I think they became used to the fact the other was going nowhere. But Cleo is extra clingy since Oz was PTS.

Sure he'll be fine.

Naomi
15-09-2006, 02:51 PM
Timmy's gotten that bad that if I leave the room he'll sit there crying. I was trying to paint the fire surround and he was sat on my shoulder. When I went to stand up he dug his claws so he didn't fall off, gawd that hurt :shock: :lol:

Ginge is being the same. Just had a phonecall off his new owner, Ginge hasn't eaten either today :(

dandysmom
15-09-2006, 09:26 PM
Don't worry too much, Ginge will settle in & start eating when he gets hungry enough. Takes a little time to adjust...poor Timmy is really being clingy, isn't he? Lots of cuddles for him. & maybe a specisa treat...prawn, chicken, ham, cheese????