PDA

View Full Version : So Chuffed...

Moli
07-09-2006, 09:14 PM
For some reason Chancer has decided he no longer wants to sleep in next doors garage....He has been on my door step all day, Hubby came home tonight, he was still there, so said bring the poor boy in, he is cold:shock: So he is now in the hall at the front door, with a big fluffy bed beside the radiator.:D Hubby says I can keep him, and all I have to do is introduce him to my lot slowley! Any suggestions?

To say I am chuffed is an understatment...

dinahsmum
07-09-2006, 09:17 PM
No suggestions but - Hurrah! Well done!
(He obviously didn't like his pom-poms and is pleased you took him to lose them! :) )
He is a lovely looking boy (and you needed a bit of ginger in your life :roll: ), so I hope it all goes well.

Sweet
07-09-2006, 09:43 PM
Excellent news....I hope he loves his new Mummy and Daddy x

Moli
07-09-2006, 09:51 PM
No suggestions but - Hurrah! Well done!
(He obviously didn't like his pom-poms and is pleased you took him to lose them! :) )
He is a lovely looking boy (and you needed a bit of ginger in your life :roll: ), so I hope it all goes well.
Must admit he was a real smelly old Tom, never had a ginger cat before, its a first, daft thing is,he is much more affectionate than my 4put together!

yola
08-09-2006, 07:03 AM
Awww Moli - your OH is obviously a big softie. Show a man a stray cat and most will melt and accept it as their own :roll:

You'll probably find that Chancer will be more affectionate - it'll be his way of showing his gratitute. I know when my ex-tom, Ferdy joined us quickly turned into the biggest, fattest, soppiest lap-cat ever. And this was a huge bruiser of a thing!! ;)

Are you sticking with the name Chancer for him?? What does the neighbour think about you appropriating him? (sorry if I've missed something in the interim).

Naomi
08-09-2006, 07:59 AM
When we introduced Moli to Salt & Pepper and then to the kittens we put the new arrivals in the pen so that both parties could esily see each other.

Our pen consists of 2 old fireguards put together to make one big pen. It's mainly used outdoors tho.

Moli & Salt now tollerate each other altho Moli has started to mother Ginge and Salt has started to mother Timmy.

Moli
08-09-2006, 10:07 AM
Awww Moli - your OH is obviously a big softie. Show a man a stray cat and most will melt and accept it as their own :roll:

You'll probably find that Chancer will be more affectionate - it'll be his way of showing his gratitute. I know when my ex-tom, Ferdy joined us quickly turned into the biggest, fattest, soppiest lap-cat ever. And this was a huge bruiser of a thing!! ;)

Are you sticking with the name Chancer for him?? What does the neighbour think about you appropriating him? (sorry if I've missed something in the interim).
I named him Chancer, because thats what he is!:lol: And he answers to it, so will stick with it, My neighbours I think is quite relieved, her dog chases him anyway...

Moli
08-09-2006, 10:09 AM
When we introduced Moli to Salt & Pepper and then to the kittens we put the new arrivals in the pen so that both parties could esily see each other.

Our pen consists of 2 old fireguards put together to make one big pen. It's mainly used outdoors tho.

Moli & Salt now tollerate each other altho Moli has started to mother Ginge and Salt has started to mother Timmy.
I have a kitten pen, that I used to introduce the kittens, maybe will use that, not so much my cats I am worried about, more the dogs....Although he is not scared of the dogs...:roll:

Mags
08-09-2006, 01:07 PM
Great to hear Chancer has decided to adopt you Moli!!:lol:

Kazz
08-09-2006, 01:15 PM
I think you will find ginger Toms are very affectionate Good on you don't the dogs mind him at all?

Moli
08-09-2006, 01:38 PM
I think you will find ginger Toms are very affectionate Good on you don't the dogs mind him at all?
At the moment I am keeping him and the dogs apart, will have to introduce him to them slowly, one dog at a time, and its fine, but all 3 together will take longer....

Donna
08-09-2006, 05:03 PM
Glad he is with you now Moli, he will have a great life x