PDA

View Full Version : my little savior

CathyW
05-09-2006, 08:45 AM
last night i had my worst ever night,i was awake for hours just laying there,ive run out of painkillers so have been taking paracetomol,which is useless, so there was me laying in bed feeling really un-happy,and what happened a litttle furry purring body snuggles down next to me.he kissed me and i felt calm,no more tears,just a feeling of love he was sending me, it made a long night go quicker, and who was he my reggie,i know i shouldnt have a favorite but after last night i feel a close bond to him,
and in the end i got the grand sum of just over 3 hrs sleep, so guess where im going back .

dinahsmum
05-09-2006, 08:52 AM
Hope you get a good nap Cathy.
It's amazing how much comfort our animals give us, isn't it?

(Make sure you get your proper painkillers for tonight)

Rosie
05-09-2006, 01:55 PM
Sorry to hear you are losing sleep because of pain. I am a very poor sleeper. I share my bed with Holly my lurcher and little baby Alfie who is 4 months old now and he always curls up right next to me. I know what you mean about having favourites Alfie is the most affectionate little cat I have ever had. Hope you get your pain sorted.

CathyW
05-09-2006, 02:33 PM
ivegot some co-codamol plus the paracetomols so they should do the job,its only untill 2mrrow.
my little helper has been keeping an eye on me most of the day bless him LOL

Sweet
05-09-2006, 03:26 PM
Awww bless, they just know when we need cuddles x

Donna
05-09-2006, 06:33 PM
Hope you are feeling better soon and I am glad little Reggie was there to comfort you. Such a lovely story (except the pain bit of course) x

CathyW
05-09-2006, 06:57 PM
i had a nap this afternoon and reggie snuggled up to me again :) he really is a dear little cat.

borderdawn
05-09-2006, 07:34 PM
Wonderful Reggie, hope you are pain free soon.
Dawn.

dandysmom
05-09-2006, 08:45 PM
What a dear, good loving little guy he is, bless him! Do hope you can get the pain sorted out (((hugs)))

Sweet
05-09-2006, 09:12 PM
Did you and Reggie have a "Cat Nap" ;) x

Emm
05-09-2006, 09:41 PM
what a great cat thats one of the best things about having pets is the comfort they give you when you're not feeling well.

Hope you're feeling better soon

CathyW
06-09-2006, 10:31 AM
well yet another rough night:roll: im seeing the doc today so hopefully i can get sorted out,
ive been busy taking pics of the boys playing with a cat nip mouse today LOL so they are keeping me occupied.
and yes reg n myself had a lovely *cat nap* yesterday, all snuggly like :D

sweetmimi
06-09-2006, 07:42 PM
aww Cathy glad that he was there to give you a cuddle and its a well known fact that stroking an animals fur brings your heart rate down and your blood pressure as well Good on you little man for trying to look after your mum and make her feel better:p

CathyW
06-09-2006, 07:54 PM
im going to give him the night off been to docs n got all my meds, so should sleep better tonight, and babs as for lowering my bp if it gets any lower ill fall over, it was 102/65 today:shock: