PDA

View Full Version : Our mob say hello

Liz
28-08-2006, 02:42 PM
Well about time we posted so please welcome the Cats who make up the Clan cats of Fetternear.

We have 36 cats with us - 19 Ferals, 16 Domestics and a rescue Ragdoll, 4 wonderful Bridge babes - Toerag, Haggis, Moose and the latest on saturday our feral hissy Holly went to the bridge to join her brothers. n We also have 2 on a mission without permission - Salem and bandit now aged nearly 5 but chipped so always wait in the hope of being reunited.

We have indoor only, indoor/outdoor and 2 naughty toties who won't put a paw out the door for love nor money so they have the house to themselves also have 2 permanent cat rooms and a family room resembling pets at home for stuff.

The cats range in age from 21 to two unruly ferals at 9 months.

All are neutered, ID Chipped and injected with Program. They also moved 150 miles 6 weeks ago and after a mass breakout - 1 new window later we are up to 32 back and 4 in trapping mode.

The cats have their own pets a.k.a the Moggies doggies Breeze a deaf Border Collie who is 13 and Jazz the jack Russell who thinks she is a cat is 9.

We now have a lovely cat friendly home in the middle of nowhere with 4 acres of our own and woods on 2 sides and a stream on the other, one fabulous neighbour with cats - who we have trapped regularly and 2 dogs so all in all a large eclectic family with issues, needs and devoted parents who work to keep them in the manner they all become accustomed to!

Moli
28-08-2006, 02:56 PM
Hi Liz, warm welcome to Catsey...Thats a lot of cats!:shock: Look forward to chatting and seeing some pictures...:D

samwise
28-08-2006, 04:25 PM
That does sound like a houseful!!
Your house and situation sounds wonderful!! Couldnt be better for the cats and dogs!!:D:D

Welcome!!!:p:p

Sweet
28-08-2006, 05:15 PM
Hi and welcome to Catsey x

Violet, Mau Mau, Vincent and Mabel wave a paw x

What a lot of kitties :shock: but it sounds like a good place to have them x

dandysmom
28-08-2006, 08:53 PM
Hi, Liz and welcome to Catsey! That IS a large family: hope to see some pics and stories in the weeks to come!

borderdawn
28-08-2006, 09:08 PM
Welcome, you do have your hands full, well done for helping the Ferals.
Dawn.

whiskey
28-08-2006, 09:21 PM
hello and welcome to cp keep up the good work hope to see some pics soon:D :D

Donna
28-08-2006, 09:28 PM
Hello and Welcome, looking forward to seeing LOADS of pictures of all your kitty family x

Booktigger
30-08-2006, 08:53 AM
WElcome to CP.

Elaine
02-10-2006, 11:23 PM
Sorry Liz, I must have missed this post. Glad you finally joined us. Will ring you in a day or two chum xxx;)

Mags
02-10-2006, 11:39 PM
I've missed this post too, I was away on hols then:)

Hello Liz, a warm welcome to Catsey!!
You have a grand selection of cats there and I'm pleased to see you are able to help some ferals too.

Looking forward to chatting more and if possible, seeing some pics......

yola
03-10-2006, 09:53 AM
Hello!!! An oversight here too . . . and I don't have the excuse of a holiday :oops:

Welcome to your furry clan, Liz. Sounds like you're doing an amazing job of keeping your local waif n stray kitties in cat food and cuddles :-D I bet you have some stories to tell . . . look forward to hearing them!!

yola
03-10-2006, 09:53 AM
Hello!!! An oversight here too . . . and I don't have the excuse of a holiday :oops:

Welcome to your furry clan, Liz. Sounds like you're doing an amazing job of keeping your local waif n stray kitties in cat food and cuddles :-D I bet you have some stories to tell . . . look forward to hearing them!!

yola
03-10-2006, 09:54 AM

yola
03-10-2006, 10:39 AM
Ooops . . .sorry for the multiple post . . . PC wasn't responding so I clicked the button a couple of times :oops:

Can't find where to delete the extra posts either :oops: :oops:

Mags
03-10-2006, 11:56 AM
Ooops . . .sorry for the multiple post . . . PC wasn't responding so I clicked the button a couple of times :oops:

Can't find where to delete the extra posts either :oops: :oops:
Yola, if you click on edit you may be able to delete the extra posts;)

Rosie
03-10-2006, 02:46 PM
You sound to have the kind of life I would love!