PDA

View Full Version : banned ronnie n reggie from the bedroom last night

CathyW
26-08-2006, 07:11 PM
started off where my neighbours daughter downstairs was keeping us awake she had a party, well eventully started nodding off, and ron n reg decided they where going to multilate a MOTH :shock: they where trashing my bedroom to get to this darn moth, there was banging and crashing, jumping over us poor humans,:? so eventully i banished them to the hallway. just started to nod off again and reggie scrapping at the door:shock: so theres hubby running around the hallway naked chasing the cats :-D they hid in the hallway cupboard LOL
i eventully nodded off at 4-45 thanks to my neighbout, when i got up at 9 i did walk very heavy footed around the flat, if im awake that lot down stairs where going to be awke :shock:
by the way the cats have forgiven us for telling them off last night LOL

dandysmom
26-08-2006, 08:29 PM
Not really funny, BM, but the way you tell it made me laugh :D Bet you'll hit the sack early tonight!

CathyW
26-08-2006, 08:33 PM
wasnt impressed, and after all last nights *playing* i go for a rest this afternoon, and what happens reggie decides to play noisly with one of his toys, so he got scooted out into the hallway, i just needed some sleep.
im hoping my neighbours dont start their music up again tonight, i need some sleep.

Donna
27-08-2006, 09:26 AM
Those pesky cats!!!! Its not funny when they find a bug to terrorise in the middle of the night is it!!!

CathyW
27-08-2006, 03:10 PM
i found the poor unfortunate moth in the loo this morning so it got away from the monsters to drown, ahh poor moth :lol:
reggies curled up asleep on the chair next to me, he looks all sweet. hmmm wont stay there for long ive got a house full of kids coming soon, and they dont do kids well, especially jack LOL

Naomi
27-08-2006, 03:14 PM
:lol: your boys still keeping you on your toes BM

sweetmimi
27-08-2006, 05:34 PM
Imagination going into overdrive at Charlie chasing the cat in the all together:shock::lol:

Sweet
27-08-2006, 06:31 PM
I smiled at this knowing full well what you are going through - well - minus the loud neighbours....Vincent and Mabel love to jump and play whilst Im sleeping ! x

CathyW
27-08-2006, 07:56 PM
Imagination going into overdrive at Charlie chasing the cat in the all together:shock::lol:want pics next time LOL:-D

CathyW
28-08-2006, 08:54 PM
well after yet another night of being used as a cat trampoline ive decide to impliment some changes. im not going to feed them untill i go to bed, and hopefully i will be able to lock them in the hallway, there they can zoom around to their hearts content and not keep me awake.
well thats the theory weather it will come into practice or not hmm just have to wait n see.:-D

Naomi
28-08-2006, 09:45 PM
Good luck. My 2 sleep in the downtairs bathroom and most mornings I'll open the door to find Ginge sleeping on the blanket and Timmy sleepng on the toilet lid.

Always a good idea to check the toilet seat lid is down :D

Moli
28-08-2006, 09:52 PM
Why do they all come alive at night?? My 4 are the same, I shut them in the kitchen at night, ! night of being bounced on by two mad kittens was enough for me!Now I just lay and listen to the crash, bang, wallop!!:roll:

Naomi
29-08-2006, 08:10 AM
:lol: Moli. Often wonder if there is going to be a door left on the bathroom by the amount of banging that goes on.

CathyW
29-08-2006, 12:14 PM
well i fed them late last night and they settled down for a few hours in the hallway, charlie came to bed late and they snuck in with him but was quiet. but they have been like a pair of whirling durbishes this morning, using up their energy i spose,
i actully managed to go back to bed this morning LOL till gone 11 yeaaaaaaaaaaa, what bliss.

CathyW
31-08-2006, 11:57 AM
well thought id let the 2 monsters in our room last night, BIG MISTAKE as soon as the lights where off they started up. bang/crash/thump. so 2 cats ejected from the bedroom. lickle wotsits LOL