PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys!

WendyWoo
24-08-2006, 11:25 AM
Hi everyone,

Iam new to this site but am in desparate need of some advice - Can anyone help????

I have a male cat called Trigger and a female called Poppy. They are both around 1year old and are the most beautiful little kitties I've ever had! The only problem being is they keep me awake all night long!!!!
The male likes to go out but as soon as you close the door he starts screeching to get in. When he is in, he insists on jumping about in bed with me to keep me awake!! If I lock him out the room he scratched and meows at the door and keeps me awake!!! Either way I cant seem to win!!! Has anyone any idea of how I can calm him down??

dinahsmum
24-08-2006, 11:45 AM
:smt039 Hi Wendy - welcome to Catsey!
I see you've posted your 'problem' in Behaviour, so lets hope you get some suggestions there.
Lovely to hear about your kitties anyway.

Jules
24-08-2006, 11:45 AM
Hello

Welcome to Catsey, do you have any toys for them to play with? or a scratchpost with some catnip on it always works well to keep them occupied, as for the scratching and meowing at the door i think it will be a case of a few sleepless nights ignoring them, they will soon get the message that you won't give in (hopefully)

Good luck!!!

Sweet
24-08-2006, 11:59 AM
Hi Wendy

Welcome to Catsey x

Violet, Mau Mau, Vincent and Mabel wave a paw x

Donna
24-08-2006, 12:24 PM
Hello and Welcome!!

Will look at your thread in Behaviour for a response!