PDA

View Full Version : HI about me and my cats

tilly
23-08-2006, 09:03 PM
Hi I have just joined here and thought I had better say hello to everyone.

I have two 1/4 burmese cats who are brother and sister
Tilly is nine and is a virus carrier but is also very soppy and loves nothing more than to sit on my shouler. Her photo is below. sitting in a wheel barrow in my parents house ( where they live at the moment until I can get a house suitable for them to live with me in. She is also going deaf. But can still hear if she is called ( as long as I call loud enough ) I am sure my neighbours think I am mad as I stand outsude shouting for her to come in is a rather high pitched voice as she seem to be able to hear me then. She would live in side at the moment but has spent all of the last nine years outside and the vet said it was best to keep how she was used to and to shut her in when it gets dark. She also has a habit of sitting in thje road and not moving for car that drive down. they either have to wait until she decides to move or drive round her. Thank fully we live in a very quite road with understanding people in it. She has also lost most of her teeth due to being a virus carrier. But she is loving life and is spoit rotten along with her brother.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y182/tilly0_5/bb7a7076.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y182/tilly0_5/tillywheelbarrow1.jpg

Buster is also nine and is Tilly twin brother he has managed to avoid being a virus carrier. He love his grub and also like to bring me dried up leaves that fall off the hedge along the road where they live. He thinks he is very clever as he when he get in he run to where the food is kept and look very cute until he gets some. He also love cuddles and kisses and his man to cat talks with my Dad.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y182/tilly0_5/P1010040.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y182/tilly0_5/P1010039.jpg

They came from a feral colony that lived at a golf club and live outside but get shut up at night is a lean to that is attached to my house. They are spoilt rotten and have a heater when it gets cold. When I move into my own house then they will both live insde with me with access to the garden if they want it.

Now about me I am 22years old and work as a nanny/potter/pet sitter. I hope to be running my own cattery sometime soon and I am taking a cattery management course in september. As you can tell I love cats and I also love most other animals. I work as a volunteer for a charity called the cinnamon trust as well walking dogs for the elderly.

Looking forward to chatting to you all very soon and hearing about you cats. I am also happy to answer any question as I am not sure what else you might like to know.

Tilly (Sally)

borderdawn
23-08-2006, 09:15 PM
Hi and welcome to Catsey. I manage a kennels and cattery, so a bit of common ground there, lovely Cats.
dawn.

tilly
23-08-2006, 09:17 PM
Thanks. Look forward to chatting about catterys to you in the future.

Tilly

Moli
23-08-2006, 09:19 PM
Hi Tilly, warm welcome to Catsey...Lovely pictures...Look forward to chatting...

yola
23-08-2006, 09:30 PM
Hello Tilly/Sally :D (and Buster)

What a lovely introduction. Your 2 cats are adorable. It's obvious you love them and care about them a great deal.

I'm Yola, in Berkshire and I have 3 persians - 1 rescue and 2 soppy old gits that I've had from kittens. I would love one day to run a cattery (big dream of mine), so would be interested to hear about your management course and how you get on with it!

dandysmom
24-08-2006, 03:32 AM
Hi Sally, warm welcome to the forum! Your cats are a lovely pair; hope you'll soon get your own place and have them with you.

dinahsmum
24-08-2006, 08:27 AM
:smt039 Hi and welcome to Catsey!
Thanks for the lovely pictures and the tale of your babies.

Sweet
24-08-2006, 10:43 AM
Hi and welcome to Catsey x

Violet, Mau Mau, Vincent and Mabel wave a paw x

Your cats are lovely, your story lovely, good luck in the future with the cattery x

Jules
24-08-2006, 12:01 PM
Hello

Welcome to Catsey, lovely pics, beautiful cats xxx

Donna
24-08-2006, 12:30 PM
Hello and welcome, lovely intro and great pics!

whiskey
24-08-2006, 01:55 PM
hello and welcome to cp your cars are beautiful:) :)

MrsH
24-08-2006, 09:36 PM
Hello, loved your introduction and the pictures!

I'm in Hampshire so if you're not too far from me, I might need your cattery service in the future.