PDA

View Full Version : Suzie and pal (posted for Anne)

Mags
15-08-2006, 05:55 PM
Suzie my Beloved cat and Jimmy my Budgie. I no longer have either. But loved them both so much. By the way Jimmy was the boss, suzie would move out of his way!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Mags40/Miscellaneous/SuzieandJimmyAnne.jpg

dinahsmum
15-08-2006, 05:57 PM
That's a lovely picture Anne!
(Thanks for posting Mags)

Jac
15-08-2006, 06:04 PM
Oh that is so sweet! Brilliant photo. Thanks for shareing it with us.

Anne
15-08-2006, 06:25 PM
Wow Thank You MAGS. I tried and tried and just couldn't get it on the site. Suzie is not with us any more, nor is Jimmy(the budgie). They were great pals and Jimmy used to bite Suzies tail, she never bothered. Mind you she was 17 and if she was a lot younger Jimmy would not have been able to be in the same room.
I miss them both, that is why it's nice to come on this site to see other peoples cats.
Thanks again Mags.
Love
AnneXX

Mags
15-08-2006, 06:30 PM
No problem Anne! Thank you for letting us share such a wonderful photo......there can't be many pics around of a siamese and budgie that close!;):lol:

If you would like a pic of your daughter's kitten posted on here as well, just send me the photo through....;):D

Anne
15-08-2006, 06:37 PM
Great Mags, Definately will do. Thank you again.
AnneXXX

Amanda
15-08-2006, 07:53 PM
Anne, that is a lovely photo of them both and I'm sorry to hear that neither are with you. You will always have wonderful memories of them both.

Thanks for sharing :D

dandysmom
15-08-2006, 08:20 PM
Lovely picture...Suzie was gorgeous! Will you be getting another cat or budgie? Please enjoy ours...there are some wonderful cats on this forum. (Thanks, Mags for posting for her!)

Moli
15-08-2006, 09:17 PM
Lovely to see them together like that.....

Anne
16-08-2006, 08:09 AM
Thank you all!!! No, Suzie was my last cat and Jimmy my last Budgie. But My daughter has one (Mog) and is getting another kitten (Rescued) at the weekend. I have two Jack Russell Trerrors now and don't want to upset a poor cat with them. This is why I came on here to share your babes with you, Thank You.
Love AnneXX

yola
16-08-2006, 09:51 AM
Anne - what a lovely picture!!! Pleas by all means share our cats with us . . . sometimes I wonder if that's the best way - from a distance via an internet connection (no pee/poo/vomit/furballs to clear up, no clothes to de-fluff, no sofas to replace due to over-zealous claws . . . ) you get my drift ;)