PDA

View Full Version : Kittens have been vet checked

Naomi
10-08-2006, 12:38 PM
Took the kittens to be vet checked today and it looks like they are going to be staying longer than we thought.

They were in the early stages of cat flu apparently so have 3 medications to take. They have eye drops, wormer starting next Monday and some Synolux. We have been advised to keep them with us for atleast the next 10 days which doesn't bother us as we're enjoying thier company. They are full of life and are eating me out of house and home :lol:

All other cats have been banned from the entering the house.

Mags
10-08-2006, 01:39 PM
Hope the little ones get better soon Nae.....you have got your hands full, haven't you!!

Naomi
10-08-2006, 01:51 PM
Yes I do have my handsful but it's nice and fun having them about. It's gonna be a toughie letting them go once they are better, I'd have got really attached to them by then :(

Moli
10-08-2006, 05:48 PM
Poor little kits! You are doing a grand job Nae, they will be fighting fit in no time...:D

Kazz
10-08-2006, 08:10 PM
Have we got pictures yet?

Naomi
10-08-2006, 08:40 PM
Will get some when I get chance Kazz :D

It's bedlam here trying to do 4 lots of eyedrops twice a day, 4 lots of tablets twice a day then we start on the worming on Monday. Wish me luck :lol:

Taking the tablets isn't too bad, they are getting quite good at it altho the girl is being an awkward mare and will spit it out, the boys are great :D

The little ginger & white is off to a new home in 14 days, one of Thomas' friends from school is having him. His mum said she was looking for a kitten so I told her about the one's I've got here but they wouldn't be ready for 2 weeks yet. She came to see him today and they fell in love with him.

caz2236
26-11-2006, 09:56 PM
I think mine has cat flu, what are the symptoms and can she wait 4 days when my next vet appointment is or should I get her in sooner? (she has had watery eyes and has been sneezing for the past two days)

Moli
26-11-2006, 10:00 PM
I think mine has cat flu, what are the symptoms and can she wait 4 days when my next vet appointment is or should I get her in sooner? (she has had watery eyes and has been sneezing for the past two days)
I would take her as soon as possible, if she has flu, better to get her onto medication as soon as possible...