PDA

View Full Version : Zoom Groom

caddy_dabby
06-08-2006, 12:36 AM
I have just purchased a zoom groom brush and WOW it is fantastic. I thought Alfie was groomed well and didnt have much in the way of dead hair on him but I have got loads of him.
He loves it as well he was purring and moving so I was able to get every part of his body.:D
This is one grooming brush I would recommend. I have used it on long and short haired kitties and they both loved it and it did a great job on both.:-D

Sweet
06-08-2006, 12:37 AM
What is a zoom groom brush? sounds good to me x

caddy_dabby
06-08-2006, 12:45 AM
It is an all rubber brush. If you search zoom groom in google or on ebay you will find them. It is fantastic. My vet recommended it to me and I am sooo glad he did. I think my furbabes are also.:-D :lol:

samwise
06-08-2006, 07:57 AM
My 2 love the zoom groom as well!!

They roll all over the place and when you stop they nag nag nag for more!!!:roll::D

Donna
07-08-2006, 04:23 PM
I have one of those type of brushes on a hand mitt thing but both my cats are scared of it!

JBalways2000
08-11-2006, 08:48 PM
i seen these in my local pet shop and was going to get the boys one-then i discovered the exact same thing in the poundshop! so hurry to your local poundshop everyone! the kittens do like it-especially AJ!

Elaine
08-11-2006, 09:30 PM
I always thought they looked a bit too scarey but may buy one and give it a go.

caddy_dabby
02-01-2007, 03:32 PM
I saw a similar thing in a pound shop also but it was a lot harder and felt it would be to rough for them. They do love the zoom groom though and when I take it to my mums for Tinker even her dog goes crazy for it.

It gets loads of fur out also. Everytime i use it I am suprised at how much dead fur there is.

Jac
02-01-2007, 03:38 PM
I ust the one on a glove for Blue. Its great and he enjoys it too. Which reminds me bet Sean hasn't groomed him:?

hamish
03-01-2007, 10:30 PM
Zoom Grooms are great, I use them for the dogs, cats and horses, they get alot of the hair out and the animals like them. There are different ones for dogs and cats.

dandysmom
03-01-2007, 10:37 PM
Got one quite some years back and the cats didn't like as much as they do being combed, so rarely use it. It does get a lot of dead fur out, though.