PDA

View Full Version : My neighbour!!

Booktigger
18-07-2006, 10:00 PM
Just had to share this. I have just had a text message from my next door neighbour to tell me that Ginger is in there. I am pleased they have let me know, as I have just been out shouting him, but to text rather than pick him up and put him in the house really shows how lazy she can be!! I am wondering what to say when I go in now!! Annoying part is they know I have already checked the house once, so I dont know why they let him in.

dandysmom
18-07-2006, 10:10 PM
People are weird....

Kazz
18-07-2006, 10:27 PM
Take a deep breath and don't put down to maliciousness what should just be put down to stupidity ;)

Sweet
18-07-2006, 10:42 PM
Grrrrrrrr, is Ginger home safe and sound and snoozing now x

Rosie
19-07-2006, 08:57 AM
At least your neighbour's seem to like your cat which is good - isn't it?

Booktigger
21-07-2006, 04:01 PM
IT is good Rosie, but they are too laid back and you go in to see if Ginger is there and get 'Erm, well, I don't know, I haven't seen him lately' - walk up the stairs, and there is Ginger. So while he is safe and happy, it does mean having to wander round the neighbours house looking for him while they sit in front of the TV. And he has been locked in Carols house a few times - most of the time they have known he is in there though, and still keep the door shut. I wasn't actually annoyed with Tues's antics, just very bemused that she would text rather than pop him through the door!! And I had already been in looking for him an hour earlier, so dont know why they let him in when they knew I was looking for him.