PDA

View Full Version : fell in kitty love

CathyW
18-07-2006, 09:19 PM
went ionto a pet shop today and there was the most adorable tabby kitten ever, she was long haired, and so cute, so im sitting on the floor with my fingers in the cage making loads of fuss of her. oh she was adorable. but charlie said no :( dont think the brothers would like a new baby in the house.. but boy did i feel broody or what :shock:

Sweet
18-07-2006, 11:04 PM
Awww bet it was hard to leave the Pet Shop without her x

dinahsmum
19-07-2006, 06:48 AM
Kittens in a pet shop - not the best start :(
Hope it finds itself a nice, forever, home.

CJK
19-07-2006, 09:17 AM
i think pet shops should be banned from selling any animals really, they just dont ask any questions and all sorts of idiots get pets and dont take care of them.

Now why didnt you have a camera with you???? :-)

yola
19-07-2006, 09:32 AM
charlie said no :( dont think the brothers would like a new baby in the house.. :shock:

I've just realised . . . Ronnie, Reggie AND Charlie???? ;)

BM - you have one scary family there :shock: :shock: :shock:

Seriously - probably not a good idea to introduce a new kitten especially as the boys have just got used to life without Barnaby!!

CathyW
19-07-2006, 11:43 AM
I've just realised . . . Ronnie, Reggie AND Charlie???? ;)

BM - you have one scary family there :shock: :shock: :shock:

Seriously - probably not a good idea to introduce a new kitten especially as the boys have just got used to life without Barnaby!!it was nice to dream n make a fuss with her, there was another woman in there and she was as soft and mushy over her as i was, hopefully she will get a good home.
i agree about the names, but we are the wests not krays, just dont ask us to do you a patio LOL