PDA

View Full Version : ohhh kittens grow up toooo fast

SillyTilly
11-07-2006, 06:54 PM
My back living room is currently the junk room (everything I've not got around to unpacking after I moved house!). It's not got a door, so I put a 2'6" board over the door to keep the kittens out. Which worked a treat until today!

I was in there today sorting some bits out and the kittens just HAD to know what mum was doing. The first three times Bright-water lept over it I put him back out with a firm "NO" (getting increasingly firm) but to no avail.

So the kittens now have access to the junk room - with any luck they'll kill off some of the spiders in there.

I had a quick scout round and they're nothing obviously dangerous - just lots of mess.

They also had their first adventure outside which they decided was very scarey.

They're getting all growd up. Sniff sniff

Snoof
11-07-2006, 07:02 PM
They'll figure it out - cats are very good at being in places you'd rather die than let a human baby play in :-)

dandysmom
11-07-2006, 08:48 PM
Kitens adore messes...boxes to hide behind or creep in, nooks to hide in, odds and ends to bat around...kitten heaven!!

Sweet
12-07-2006, 11:03 AM
I know exactly what you mean about kittens hiding.....

Yesterday it took me around an hour to find my two and today I lost Vincent for around 30 minutes to which he just sauntered out and looked as if to say yes? x