PDA

View Full Version : CPL rang me

CJK
10-07-2006, 05:18 PM
as of saturday I will be learning how to answer the phones and how to be the homing officer ( not the home visit officer but matching up potential homes and cats i think she said it was).

Will be good for me to have something worthwhile to do with my time.

Fran
10-07-2006, 05:20 PM
Great news Carly and well done for taking on such a worthwhile job! Hope you enjoy it. Do let us know how you get on x

Tom
10-07-2006, 05:25 PM
oooh great news carly!

T x

yola
10-07-2006, 05:40 PM
I'm sure you're going to have a great time being involved with CP. They are( on the whole) a good bunch of people and welcome any support, however small. *edit to say, I've not done much for a good few months now, but still get lovely emails thanking me for my hard work . . . makes me feel quite guilty!!

Thanks for helping :D

Mags
10-07-2006, 06:00 PM
Great news Carly....and well done you!!

Let us know how you get on....

Sweet
10-07-2006, 06:28 PM
Excellent Carly - keep us posted how you get on x

smudgley
10-07-2006, 07:47 PM
as of saturday I will be learning how to answer the phones and how to be the homing officer ( not the home visit officer but matching up potential homes and cats i think she said it was).

Will be good for me to have something worthwhile to do with my time.

The homing officer is a very responible role. :)

They must have been well impressed with you if they have put you straight into that position. :)

Are you going on the committee too? I think that role is a committee members position.

Booktigger
10-07-2006, 09:40 PM
Fingers crossed that you enjoy it.

dandysmom
10-07-2006, 10:46 PM
That's great news! So pleased for you; keep us posted, Carly!

CJK
15-07-2006, 11:44 AM
well, they'll be here at 1 pm today so I will know more then

Mags
15-07-2006, 11:49 AM
Good luck Carly......keep us posted!;):D

Hreow
15-07-2006, 04:05 PM
I thought you could already answer the phone... :-D
Good luck! Not that you'll need it.

CJK
15-07-2006, 06:15 PM
er whats a phone?

Ok, Im not going to be the homing office,r they managed to fill that with someone already working for them, and that's good cos they couldnt really not having anyone doing it.
I'll be answering the phoens wednesdays ( well i have a phone that I connect to my landline and it diverts their calls to me or soemtihng)

and I will be at a later date, the lost and found person. So at elast I can help out in some way. And as time goes by I am sure I will find myself getting more involved with things and helping out more ways if i can. Getting to the mothly meetings will be a bit of bother, cos it's evenings and i dont have childcare in evenings. Well i dont have childcare full stop really.

so,looking forwad to getting stuck in!

Jac
15-07-2006, 06:23 PM
Sounds good. Go for it..

CJK
15-07-2006, 06:27 PM
well it meanss one day a week less for wierd scottish women to ring me :-)
(and i know I can get away with saying that to you, might get a good clouting one day but I know you'll lauff)

Mags
15-07-2006, 06:41 PM
Good news Carly, I hope you enjoy it and get a good feeling from it for helping the poor kitties.:D

yola
15-07-2006, 07:10 PM
Well done you!!! I did post earlier but my PC crashed as I hit submit and obviously lost the message :mad:

The phone answering is a vital role, as it's the link the public have with CP. I'm sure you'll do a great job - and that you'll enjoy getting involved!! :D

Hreow
15-07-2006, 07:21 PM
Well done CPL! :grin:

CJK
15-07-2006, 08:08 PM
thanks everyone.

NOw no ringing up when it's my day on the phones to pretend to be difficult callers!

dandysmom
15-07-2006, 08:28 PM
Oh Carly, I'm sure that NEVER crossed anyones mind....:roll: :-D

Hreow
15-07-2006, 09:07 PM
What do you mean *pretend*?!? :-D

CJK
16-07-2006, 10:00 AM
Oh Carly, I'm sure that NEVER crossed anyones mind....:roll: :-D

yeah right, and I'm the fairy that fell off the christmas tree lmao!:lol:

all you gotta do first is find out WHICH day of the week I have the phone :-)

It actually amazed me to see how long the lost and found lists were, and to see just how many cats and kittens are being fostered at the moment, soooo many. It's sad to think about all them poor furries really.

They re-homed over 230 I think it was last year.

Fran
16-07-2006, 10:12 AM
I'll be answering the phoens wednesdays ( well i have a phone that I connect to my landline and it diverts their calls to me or soemtihng)

You wouldn't be answering the phones on Wednesdays by any chance Carly ;)

Jac
16-07-2006, 10:49 AM
well it meanss one day a week less for wierd scottish women to ring me :-)
(and i know I can get away with saying that to you, might get a good clouting one day but I know you'll lauff)

Watch it or I will clout your lug:lol: .

CJK
17-07-2006, 09:19 AM
no fran, not wednesdays lol. I meant i WONT be answering them wednesdays lol

OK, but i still not told you what branch I'll be helping out

jac- to use my fav all time quote

" i'll get chya and it'll look like a bloody accident" :->