PDA

View Full Version : Oh yuk!

dinahsmum
08-07-2006, 10:19 AM
So the kits are in the garden, Bentley pounces, grabs, growls. Chester goes to look but walks away. OH goes to look....... and just about manages to prise a slug from the intrepid hunter's jaws. Yuk, yuk, yuk, yuk.
He is going to be a bad one - spends all his time hunting flies, watching birds etc. He found a feather the other day, and skulked off with that, low to the ground and growling.
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_7_207.gif

Fran
08-07-2006, 10:28 AM
The fun of kittens!!! I love them at this age DM :cool:

Jac
08-07-2006, 10:40 AM
he sounds full of mischeif.

I had a kitten that was stalking something, when I went to see what it was it was a baked potato! where it had come from I dont know.

Mags
08-07-2006, 11:45 AM
The fun has started!!!
http://bestsmileys.com/scared/8.gif

Hreow
08-07-2006, 12:57 PM
And what does Chester get up to when you're distracted by Bentley? GBH? Curtain-swinging? Fridge-raids? :grin:

Kazz
08-07-2006, 01:21 PM
Chester is obviously saving his energy for hunting larger prey - deer - antelopes etc :roll: I think you have a hunter there DM in Bentley he souns so much like Oz at that age - he would hunt anything - stalking worms :shock: flies etc etc and graduated to birds, rabbits, mice, rats :shock: koi carp :roll:

Good luck

dinahsmum
08-07-2006, 02:09 PM
Chester is obviously saving his energy for hunting larger prey - deer - antelopes etc :roll: I think you have a hunter there DM in Bentley he souns so much like Oz at that age - he would hunt anything - stalking worms :shock: flies etc etc and graduated to birds, rabbits, mice, rats :shock: koi carp :roll:

Good luck
He is a feisty little b****r, for all his butter-wouldn't-melt.
I look forward to the koi carp :roll:

CathyW
08-07-2006, 02:59 PM
u wait till u get your first frog in the house, and u think oh poor thing its dead, u go to pick it up and it jumps, now that makes u jump :lol:

Donna
08-07-2006, 04:34 PM
he sounds full of mischeif.

I had a kitten that was stalking something, when I went to see what it was it was a baked potato! where it had come from I dont know.

Oh Jac, you nearly made me spit my drink all over the laptop!!! That was hilarious!!! :roll: :-D

Sweet
08-07-2006, 05:49 PM
Eeeeek hope my two dont do that yet, how old should they be before you can venture outside for a quick toddle around, I only take them out in my arms - their injections dont start till the 14th x

Hreow
08-07-2006, 06:28 PM
They should have had the complete course of vaccination and ten days - two weeks on top of that as well.

MrsH
08-07-2006, 06:42 PM
u wait till u get your first frog in the house, and u think oh poor thing its dead, u go to pick it up and it jumps, now that makes u jump :lol:
Molly (9 months old) is now very fond of frogs! Thursday evening she brought one in 4 times (or was it 4 frogs once each?)
And the day before that she had one in the kitchen that took OH ages to catch as it kept hopping all over the place!

dinahsmum
09-07-2006, 03:05 PM
Eeeeek hope my two dont do that yet, how old should they be before you can venture outside for a quick toddle around, I only take them out in my arms - their injections dont start till the 14th x
Mine finished their course before they went out. They're out for about half an hour at a time and supervised all the time. They absolutely love it!