PDA

View Full Version : Molly

Booktigger
08-07-2006, 08:21 AM
I have had Molly since December now, and she is getting that bit less skittish, which is lovely, and makes me glad that we decided not to put her up for adoption. I can occasionally pick her up now (have just been gently picking her up, putting her down and giving her something nice for it), and seh even let me stroke her outside the other day, which was wonderful, as she normally runs away from me (advantage to that being I know no one else will get near her!!). If anyone has any tips to stop her lifting her bum while weeing i would appreciate it!! I cant get a covered litter tray cos of Tom, I doubt he would fit in one!! l will take some pics later - she hasn't really changed much since the last lot though, I dont think she has put any weight on.

Donna
08-07-2006, 05:00 PM
My Misty is the same - she wees standing up more or less!!! It goes everywhere!!!

The only advice I have (as I never managed to stop her doing it) is a covered litter tray for her, and maybe a normal one for Tom.

banana
08-07-2006, 05:53 PM
I have a girl that does this too... she also sprays when she is on call :shock:

I havent found anything to stop the 'high weeing' other than putting in a hooded tray!!:)

Booktigger
09-07-2006, 06:07 PM
The only prob with having one tray for her and one for him is that they are both fully integrated in my house due to being long termers, and the tray that those two and Pebbles prefers is the one in my bedroom!! I rarely see Molly use anything else, although Tom will use 3 of the other trays (one that he shouldn't as well!!).