PDA

View Full Version : reggie is sneezing,

CathyW
07-07-2006, 09:31 PM
hes been sneezing for a couple of days, but eating well, drinking n using his tray. hes not *off* coulor, hes still playfull, not sleeping all the time.hes just sneezing, he hasnt got mucky eyes or a discharge from his nose, just sneezes (loudly)
was thinking if hes still sneezy monday ill get him to the vets. do cats get hayfever??? hes an indoor cat so no coming into contact with ill cats. and i havnt been near any other cats.

Moli
07-07-2006, 09:48 PM
Could possibly be hay fever BM, Oliver suffers from hayfever. He gets funny eyes and sneezes...

CathyW
07-07-2006, 10:04 PM
ronnies not sneezing, so i dont think its a cold, he would be ill if it was a cold. but hes just sneezy, think ill give the vets a call monday any way. oh jeez the cars out of action so its a bus ride for us,

Hreow
07-07-2006, 10:34 PM
If you tell him about the buss-ride, maybe that will discourage him from sneezing? Glad he's not off colour too, or you *would* be worried.

CathyW
08-07-2006, 07:31 AM
of course im worried, but not overly alarmed about him, hes eating well, his coats still shiney, with reg if hes really bad his coat goes dull. but hes hassling me for food and fuss, so im hoping its hayfever and nothing more, hay fevers controlable.

Hreow
08-07-2006, 08:58 AM
Sorry, bad wording on my part - that's what I meant. : / I wasn't trying to imply that you weren't concerned - you wouldn't have posted if that was the case - just that a listless cat on top of the sneezing would *really* have been a worry.

Sweet
08-07-2006, 09:42 AM
Hope he is feeling better soon, good luck on the bus ! x

Mags
08-07-2006, 11:18 AM
Hope Reggie will be feeling better soon......

Fran
08-07-2006, 12:37 PM
Hope all goes well for Reggie at the vets and that the answer to his sneezing is something quite simple..

CathyW
08-07-2006, 02:57 PM
Sorry, bad wording on my part - that's what I meant. : / I wasn't trying to imply that you weren't concerned - you wouldn't have posted if that was the case - just that a listless cat on top of the sneezing would *really* have been a worry.sorry me being hormoanl n menopausal jumps on to anything at the mo :oops:hes still sneezy but been giving me kitty head butts today, eaten well :D
should be fun on the bus, he gets all the sympathy looks, hes got such a sad meeoow some times, crafty fella :lol:

Donna
08-07-2006, 04:36 PM
Have you done any major DIY or moving stuff about to cause a lot of dust BM??? Not saying your house is dirty of course lol!

CathyW
09-07-2006, 08:25 AM
Have you done any major DIY or moving stuff about to cause a lot of dust BM??? Not saying your house is dirty of course lol!no DIY but it is a bit dusty :oops: houseworks painfull some times so only gets done on a needs must basis, (but its not that bad)
hes not sneezing so much today, pollen counts lower today.