PDA

View Full Version : Cassie's visit to the vet...

Mags
06-07-2006, 06:36 PM
Have taken Cassie to the vet today to have her Booster and be 'chipped. Booster went ok but the chip brought forth a few spits and spats!:roll::D

The vet also clipped her claws........I can't bring myself to do it!

She was weighed and is 5.4kg......so she has put on 1 lb in the last year. I was given instructions to feed her half a tin of Whiskas a day over several 'meals' at a spoonful a time!!!:shock: Poor girl isn't going to know what has hit her!!:D

One bit of good news though, vet said she had a marvellous, healthy coat and wanted to know if I treated it with anything. I said the only thing I do is to give her a daily brushing!!

The bad news was the bill......£90 odd which did include flea and worming treatment!!

Thank goodness that is over for another year!

Hreow
06-07-2006, 06:40 PM
At least the price included not having to get scratched? :grin: and a nice compliment for taking good care of her.

Poor Cassie - spoonfed! :shock: :-)

Moli
06-07-2006, 06:41 PM
Great she is okay Mags, she is the same weight as Leo, and I have not been told to cut him down......

yola
06-07-2006, 06:55 PM
Excellent that Cassie's passed her medical with flying colours. The spoonfeeding should be fun, :shock: look forward to some interesting pictures ;)

Donna
06-07-2006, 06:56 PM
You will have to get a high chair up at the table so that spoon feeding can be done easily Mags!!!

Fran
06-07-2006, 07:10 PM
She weighs no where near as much as Sylvester. He weighs in around a stone in weight and Cassie around 12lb. I have never been told to cut him back, the vet said that 'he is just a big cat' :shock: I can imagine she didn't like the chipping, it's rather big isn't it :( But it's over and done with now ;) Looking forward to the piccies of her being spoon fed :-D

Mags
06-07-2006, 07:12 PM
Great she is okay Mags, she is the same weight as Leo, and I have not been told to cut him down......
I think males should be a bit heavier anyway, shouldn't they Moli?

Mags
06-07-2006, 07:13 PM
You will have to get a high chair up at the table so that spoon feeding can be done easily Mags!!!
Don't forget the bib Donna!;):lol:

Sweet
06-07-2006, 07:19 PM
I want pics too LOL along with the high chair and bib - I bet they would be cute! x