PDA

View Full Version : Foster Home Volunteers for Bengal Cat Rescue

stewart.clan
03-07-2006, 09:48 PM
Bengal Cat Rescue is currently searching for dedicated, suitable people, willing to help save the ever growing numbers of Bengal cats.

We currently have 23 cats searching for their new families - by fostering (offering a temporary home) to one of these cats, it means another can be saved in its place.

Bengal Cat Rescue will cover the cost of food and veterinary fees. You will receive all the advice you need and follow up support is aways available. The period of time the cat will need fostering will be dependant on how quickly they find their new forever home. Fortunately most of the cats find their new families very quickly, however others can take longer, varying from a week to a couple of months, maybe more. You will need to be willing to care for the cat like one of your own, treating them as part of the family.

If you think you can provide a loving secure temporary home, please note your interest and either the Founder or one of the Area Co-Ordinators will contact you.

Thank you

MBll
07-07-2006, 07:03 PM
Iv been reading a bit on bengals from a couple of sites & it states the this breed is great with dogs & other animals? I have small pets (rats) & cant see the other animals being these? :?

Not sure whether youd consider me as a fosterer with small pets?

kelz
01-09-2006, 10:20 PM
I have worked with some Bengals at work, they are truly amazing animals, very noisy but in a good way.

I am in Hull and if I can be of any help, I have 2 female domestic cats and a small dog as well as 2 children BUT we live for our animals!!! pm me if I can help.