PDA

View Full Version : Wiggy "Love in" session.

borderdawn
02-07-2006, 10:26 PM
Wiggy is on the keyboard having his every night "love in" session. He comes on the table, fusses round me, plonks himself across the whole keyboard and table and purrrrrrrrrrrs, just a wee baby wanting a bit of love.:-D Any body elses Cat have a silly 5 minutes?
Dawn.

Moli
02-07-2006, 10:39 PM
This is the time of night, Casper comes up beside me, and taps me with his paw until I give him a cuddle!

Sweet
02-07-2006, 10:39 PM
My two kittens have just had a mad half hour chasing around the lounge etc.....now they are both asleep - awwwww x

EmmaG
02-07-2006, 10:41 PM
Yes I have the same thing with my two Arthur and Bronwyn wanting a bit of love before they go to sleep :) lol

Mags
02-07-2006, 10:43 PM
Cassie always comes onto my lap in the evening for some fusses........

JemBob
02-07-2006, 11:17 PM
oscar never stops! if am sat still thats it cuddle time:lol: like now lying on my lap n chest!

CathyW
03-07-2006, 08:00 AM
i have a cat that sleeps all cuddled up to me most of the night.:D charlie was gonna take a pic this morning, but i sleep naked and i wasnt covered up :oops:

Fran
03-07-2006, 08:03 AM
Once Clooney is in for the night, he likes to position himself on my lap until I go to bed. Claude prefers his cuddles in the morning when hubby gets up out of bed, Claude gets in with me :-D Maud likes constant attention throughout the day and seems to follow me everywhere including the loo :shock: Sylvester likes to come for a cuddle if I am sitting in the garden and Matilda isn't really a cuddly cat you have to grab them whilst you can on her terms only :roll:

Moggz
03-07-2006, 08:21 AM
You know how people hold their babies in the crook of one arm, draped up the chest with head on shoulder - well a majority of my cats and dogs do this, and in the evening ther can be arguments about who gets in first - i often end up with a matching pair - unable to even drink my coffee

Luke
03-07-2006, 11:49 AM
Clementine likes to roll around softly batting me as i get changed in the morning...she allways seems to slow me down especially ig im due to go out somewhere...

Donna
03-07-2006, 03:59 PM
You must get some pictures of Wiggys loving moments Dawn!!

random
03-07-2006, 04:13 PM
Mine are like that all day :shock: :lol:

borderdawn
03-07-2006, 07:06 PM
Nice to know all your kitties are sweeties. My Persian is very fussy, so is Scooter, Hessie is lovely, just wants to be near you, but the Wiggs has to be IN you!
Dawn.

Elaine
04-07-2006, 08:22 AM
Bernie likes cuddles any time but always gives you a warning meow that he is on his way for them;) The Diva normally waits till I go to bed, then she likes nothing more than to sit/lie on my chest and purr loudly in my ear. When she has had enough of me whispering how beautifull she is, she covers my mouth with her paws.:D