PDA

View Full Version : Well thats that then...

Luke
01-07-2006, 11:08 PM
We officially need a new cat scratching tree thingy....i came downstairs about half an hour and LITERALLY wet myself laughing...Elsa was hiding in the tunell thing..on the first level was Ralph (english Springer spaniel) and Florrie (westie x dandie dinmont) just sitting on it looking confused at how to get down..then right at the top was Clementine looking down on everyone..then as Ralph moved there was an almighty BANG and the whole thing collapsed ending up in the whole lot of the occupants in a heap...
I've put it back together best i can for now-but it really is ready for the bin.
I really couldnt believe it-allways knew the dogs were jealous of the cats but that takes the biscuit-the canines expression was priceless, they were sat there looking as if to say "well is this all we do on here":roll::-D

Sweet
01-07-2006, 11:20 PM
I amit to having a few glasses of wine LOL but this did make me smile when I logged in :) x

random
01-07-2006, 11:31 PM
Whats even odder is seing a Weimaraner on one Luke, trying to get in the hidey triangle (not even big enuff for her head) :shock: :lol:

Luke
01-07-2006, 11:33 PM
Whats even odder is seing a Weimaraner on one Luke, trying to get in the hidey triangle (not even big enuff for her head) :shock: :lol:
seen a friends Irish Wolfhound try to do similar some years ago...if i remember Bandit got his head stuck and had to be sawn free:shock:...

dandysmom
02-07-2006, 03:00 AM
LOL, I can just picture that!! And never a camera when you need one:-D

Mags
02-07-2006, 10:11 AM
:lol::lol::lol:....pity you didn't have your camera to hand Luke!