PDA

View Full Version : Yola How near is Thornbury to you??

Kay
01-07-2006, 01:54 PM
Yola is Thornbury near Bristol within driving distance of you and if so do you fancy meeting up there at a cat show. It is on August 26th Saturday. It would be lovely to meet up and I think that is about as near to you as I go.

Sweet
01-07-2006, 04:09 PM
Butting in LOL..........

Thornbury is around 30 mins away from me in Kingswood x

Kay
01-07-2006, 05:32 PM
I know Sweet I do hope you are going to come along. Could you not enter one or two of your lovely babies. Entries don't close until the 5th July. I think you can download it from their website if you want a hand filling it in let me know. The kittens have to be 14 weeks old by the day of the show and any household pet 9 months or over has to have been neutered.

yola
02-07-2006, 09:51 PM
Kay, I'm SO sorry - I'm only just seeing this thread!!!

I'm not that far from Bristol, it's about a hour's drive. However by 26th August I will be about 3 weeks from giving birth so probably won't be too into either travelling or spending much time away from my sofa/garden chairs (if last time was anything to go by)!!

Kay
04-07-2006, 06:48 PM
Kay, I'm SO sorry - I'm only just seeing this thread!!!

I'm not that far from Bristol, it's about a hour's drive. However by 26th August I will be about 3 weeks from giving birth so probably won't be too into either travelling or spending much time away from my sofa/garden chairs (if last time was anything to go by)!!

Perhaps it wouldn't be such a good idea then. :lol: :lol:

Maybe next year.

yola
04-07-2006, 09:48 PM
Next year would be a much better idea, as I'll probably be fat, crabby and waddle as slowly as a bit fat old duck by end of Aug!!

I've never been to a cat show and would love to go to one. It'd make it even more special if I could meet with CP friends whilst there :D