PDA

View Full Version : wood based cat litter- 30 litres

CJK
29-06-2006, 03:21 PM
Does anyone remember me telling you a while ago that a catalogue called J D Willaims is doing pet stuff, and that 30 litres of wood based cat litter was 7.49?
Well theyve reduced the rpice to 5.49, and it is well worth it.
AS said before I usually get worlds best,but my mum got me this to try, and I would say it's about as good. We're still using our first bad of this one, about a third of it left, so it lasts pretty well atoo.

they also do a alrge bag of sawdust for £2something, and 24 tins of cat food for 10.99

All with the added advantage of being delivered right to your door!

Just though i would let you know in case any of you fancy trying it. I jsut got two more bags delivered today.

Apparantly they also do other pet producst too, but I havent taken a look

CJK
29-06-2006, 03:24 PM
ok i looked, they do cat supplies,dog,birds. small animals, fish and horses

http://jdwilliamsuk.drct2u.com/ShopWindow?LpgUid=11038995

Hreow
29-06-2006, 03:30 PM
Just got an order of World's Best... (also delivered right to the door. Kept Rover from his usual teleport into the hall when I came home. I may keep it there. :-)). Six sacks, with the three I just found in the garage should keep him in pool-training for a wee while yet. But thanks for the heads-up. :grin: I may try it.

CJK
29-06-2006, 03:34 PM
Yup, worlds best deliver too! But I find this stuff lasts jsut as long, my cats seem to like it just as much as well. So thought I would stick with this now.

I did like worlds best very much too I have to say though

CJK
29-06-2006, 04:05 PM
just in case anyone IS interested

they do canned

whiskas, kitekat, and some brand i never heard of
and dry

royal canin
Iams
omega and cat crunchies (also never heard of)

dont know if the prices are about right or a bit high. but I may get my persian fromthem in future, saves lugging it home!