PDA

View Full Version : Quiz night

CJK
27-06-2006, 05:05 PM
Anybody fancy a quiz night sometime?

thought we could meet up IN one of those chat rooms ( i forget who made us one before)

We could either get in groups, or do it alone. And each take it in turns to ask a few questions?

i'll even throw in a few little cat toys/treats towards a prize.

Maybe even charge a small entry fee, say £1 per person, and donate the money to a cahrity or rescue we pick?

Just an idea, not sure if it would work though

Hreow
27-06-2006, 05:09 PM
Cat-based? Or at least animal... I'm *rubbish* at sports, modern culture, entertainment... probably easier to list what I know. If I ever find out. :-D

Snoof set up a chat-channel way back when I was really new (March?). Is that what you mean?

CJK
27-06-2006, 05:17 PM
yay that was it, snoof!

it can have all sorts of diff sections, cat, dog, animals, general, or can be just animals.
I just thought it would give us soemthing to do, and possibly raise money at the same time

CJK
28-06-2006, 05:50 PM
Looks like just you and me Hreow.
Ok, shall I send your prize over now and forget the questions lol!!!

yola
28-06-2006, 06:14 PM
I am SO pants at quizzes it's untrue. I've done one pub quiz in my life and totally bombed it :(

Hreow
28-06-2006, 06:29 PM
I managed to answer one question right on the only quiz I've done. "What animal is a 'Russian Blue'". My team-mates didn't know and kindly pretended to be very impressed with me. :-D
Hmmmm. Still a toss-up between us, CJ. Or were you planning on sitting it out on the sidelines and giggling at my ineptitude? :grin:

CJK
28-06-2006, 06:39 PM
me and quizzes dont go very well lol

I think out of the three quizzes I have done in my life time i got about one quesiont right lol

Hreow
28-06-2006, 06:46 PM
Adjust the questions, then. "Name CJ's cats within one minute" would have me out of time, especially for their long names. :-D I think we're probably a lot better at trivia than we think.

CJK
28-06-2006, 06:53 PM
oh i can answer that one

Twixius maximus
Oatmeal poogeley bear
Princess freya cupcakes
Mr darcy
Alisha dixie doodle fur-bomb

one point to me lol