PDA

View Full Version : You are not going to believe this

Naomi
24-06-2006, 05:46 PM
Was having a little nose about the hedge in the front garden this morning (was bored okay) and I have yet another climbing rose growing out of the hedge!!!!

I have now counted 4 climbing roses in my garden which I didn;t know I had :lol:

After everyones postings about their gardens i've started to take more interest in my own and I'm really surprised at what I've found so far this summer which I didn't know I had.

So thanks to all you green fingered ones for giving me the incentive to really look at my garden!

dinahsmum
24-06-2006, 05:50 PM
Finding 'treasure' is a great part of taking over an established garden. I'm so pleased for you!

Mags
24-06-2006, 06:00 PM
That's another good find Nae.....who knows, there may still be other hidden plants around!:D

Hreow
25-06-2006, 04:47 PM
Though to make us really jealous, you really need to post a picture... :grin:

Naomi
26-06-2006, 09:06 AM
Yep got a few pics I need to post. The latest rose I've found tho hasn't started to come into bud yet so that will be a few more weeks yet.

yola
26-06-2006, 09:29 AM
Well done for finding the hidden rose Nae!! I found 2 shrubs in my garden when we first moved that were little gems; a fatsia which only had 2 leaves . . . it's now a huge bush and a tiny little 'box' shrub which is now about 4 foot high (slow grower . . . :roll: ).

I'd love to see a pic of your rose when it's in bloom!

Naomi
26-06-2006, 12:20 PM
Our climbing rose out the front by the wall has finally come into bloom but it's too wet to go and take piccies